Vanilla Scented Candles [available]

TITLE: Vanilla Scented Candles

TIMELINE: Golden Trio Era

OC NAME: Isobel Seymour

FACE CLAIM: Tuppence Middleton

LOVE INTEREST: Neville Longbottom

STATUS: Available

DESCRIPTION:

"I LOVE THAT A SCENT CAN MAKE MEMORIES COME ALIVE."

OR

Neville Longbottom had had a childhood far from normal. With his parents permanently residing in St Mungo's and not able to fully recognize him either, he was far from happy in his life. All he wanted more than anything in the world was his mother to call him by his name and ask him about his school days, all he wanted was his father to tell him stories about their time at school.

All he wanted was his family to be together and normal.

Neville made sure to visit his parents as often as he possibly could, and was always surprised to see scented candles lit up beside their beds. Soon he noticed that every bed in the Janus Thickey ward had the same candles and yet the hospital administration knew nothing of how those candles came to be there. Yet the soothing vanilla scent seemed to have a positive effect on the patients so those candles were never removed.

He was always curious to find out who lit those candles and once when he was staying with his parents on a weekend, he at last found the person behind it; a girl with cropped blonde hair and the most beautiful smile he had ever seen.

NOTES:

•Isobel is the daughter of a healer at St Mungo's and there she meets Neville for the first time when he comes to visit his parents.

•She is probably a Hufflepuff and a genuinely sweet and kind person. She can either be in Neville's year or the year below him.

•Isobel had a severe case of dragon pox as a child so she comes to St Mungo's regularly for her check up. Her father was a dragon breeder and that's from where she got the disease, however she was diagnosed earlier and survived while her father did not.

•Neville first meets Isobel somewhere in the summer before he joins Hogwarts.

•At school they hardly have any encounter due to both being in separate houses and separate years (depending on the author). Until that day in Neville's fourth year when the fake Professor Moody demonstrated the Unforgivables in front of their class. Neville was extremely upset and accidentally discovered an abandoned room that was unbelievably similar to the Dai Llewellyn ward and also had the characteristic vanilla scent spread in the air. That room was the Room of Requirement but he doesn't know of it yet.

•Isobel had been in the RoR at that moment too lighting the candles just like she did in St Mungo's and both were honestly surprised to meet each other again after such a long time.

•Isobel and Neville start off as good friends and from then on the author can take the story in whichever direction he/she wants. They can remain friends fighting against the Dark Forces or they can become lovers.

PLOT BY:

Imaan (Purplemist14)