Susceptible [available]

TITLE: Susceptible

TIMELINE: Next Generation

OC NAME: Cassidy Olsen •

FACECLAIM: Ashley Greene

LOVE INTEREST: Albus Severus Potter

STATUS: Available

DESCRIPTION:

"There are a few times when our fate gets framed. But even after that is a ray of hope. Because our wrong choices can also lead to the right ones."

OR

Albus Severus Potter had not expected that his life would get so twisted after all that incident with Delphi. True, the breach between him and his Dad had been mended and he had Scorpius back as his best friend.

But what he lacked was that tiny place in his heart which he had donated to the Dark Lord's daughter. And now nothing could make it better except someone else filling it up for him.

So when Cassidy Olsen shows up to his dorm claiming that she would set every single thing right for him, he is thoroughly surprised.

The young Slytherin has every reason to believe that nothing will make a difference to his life anymore. But Cassidy is hell bent on proving him wrong. 

NOTES:

•As much as I don't like to admit it, but yeah this plot follows what happened in the Cursed Child. It begins after everything has been restored back to normal.

•Albus is left disturbed because he still thinks that he is the one on fault and if Voldemort came back to power, it would have been all because of his stupidity. Also, he had begun to like Delphi and finding out that she was the betrayer all along using them for her own evil plans had come out more than just a shock for him.

•Scorpius is and always will be the perfect best friend to Albus and also because he's the only one who knows what it's like to stuck in such an internal conflict which Al is going through.

•Cassidy is either a Slytherin or a Ravenclaw but it is still preferable if she's a Slytherin. She starts noticing Al's sour mood and observes that he hasn't been himself since the past many weeks.

•Cassidy asks Scorpius and though what really happened with the time travel is kept a secret from the other students at school, Scorp tells her a bit about Albus worried about another friend who betrayed him in the worst way possible.

•She feels sorry for him and with Scorpius's help, tries to cheer Albus up. This is definitely a slow burn story and throughout the school years, Cassidy and Albus remain friends, but that is entirely up to the author.

•Albus is going through a lot so he needs his time to recover. Don't make him all well soon after Cassidy is introduced in his life. He's going to have a hard time trusting anyone else other than Scorp and all in all this is a very slow proceeding plot. 

•Further notes can be provided after this plot is taken.

PLOT BY: 

Imaan (Purplemist14)