Heartless [available]

TITLE: Heartless

TIMELINE: Marauder Era

OC NAME: Eleanor Alder

FACECLAIM: Paris Berelc

LOVE INTEREST: Peter Pettigrew

STATUS: Available

DESCRIPTION:

THE THING IS — Eleanor Alder wasn't one to spend her nights reading romance novels while sitting by the fire. No, instead she was bloody knuckles and dark magic and her parents made it clear you can't be both. Cold and reserved, she needed no one. Relationships weren't exactly her thing, she had a couple of friends but when it came to romance, she didn't know much. And, quite frankly, she preferred to live that way. No one could hurt her if they tried, she couldn't be broken. Or, that was what she thought until stumbling into Peter Pettigrew at a deatheater meeting.

She wasn't sure what she felt for him. Was it love? Was it lust? She really couldn't figure it out. Everything just made sense around him, she felt like she could be both warm but cold, loving yet heartless. However, it seemed Peter could only be latter.

NOTES:

This really isn't a love story. I actually think Eleanor is aromantic and asexual. She thinks something is wrong with her when she doesn't desire anyone romantically when her friends talk about crushes.

Peter doesn't actually like her. He gets close to her because he thinks she may be able to help him out. However, he is soon told to kill her in a way to earn Voldemort's trust. And, of course, he does. Hence the whole heartless thing.

Eleanor would be introduced to the other marauders and would get along with them. She wouldn't understand why Peter would betray them, yet it doesn't strike her as a red flag.

Try not to romanticize this story. Peter doesn't love her and she isn't really in love with him. She's blinded by what she thinks is love, when in reality he just uses her to help the whole Potter thug. He planned on her doing the whole betrayal thing but then he's ordered to murder her.

Obviously Eleanor dies, that's a given. Just make sure her death isn't quick, so it hurts more. Eleanor doesn't do anything to Peter because it takes until the last second she has for her to realize how heartless he was. (I imagine the last line being something like 'And, as she saw the green light flash before her, she realized just how heartless Peter Pettigrew was.')

PLOT BY:

Jude ( ghostlyjoy )

If you need any help, feel free to message me about it