Revenge [available]

*TITLE: Revenge

TIMELINE: golden trio era

OC NAME: Marnie Jordan

FACECLAIM: Yara Shahidi

LOVE INTEREST: George Weasley

STATUS: Available

DESCRIPTION:

"You know what, if those boys want
trouble, I'll give them trouble!"

"Marnie, you can't even kill a fly."

"Shut up, Lee."

OR

M A R N I E J O R D A N isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. For example, she's still horrified of what might lay in her closet despite that being a dumb and childish fear. It took her years to figure out her twin brother was actually gay had the hots for her best friend, Cedric Diggory. Not to mention how she's just now — starting her sixth year at Hogwarts — realizing how her brother has been sharing all her fears with the stupid Weasley twins. (She must admit, telling her brother all about her nightmare diary — a dream journal with a twist — wasn't the smartest thing, but she thought she could trust him, okay?)

She can't really understand how she didn't see this before. Somehow these boys managed to know every single one of Marnie's fears without ever speaking to her. So, as any reasonable sixteen year old would do, Marnie creates a plan to seek revenge on the Gryffindor boys. And maybe, just maybe, this plan includes playing with the heartstrings if one of them.

NOTES:

Marnie is a hardcore hufflepuff. She doesn't really think about things but she's just super nice genuinely. She sometimes helps out house elves after hours since she's a prefect and doesn't think twice before helping people. But, because of the plan, I can see her also being a Slytherin. (Perhaps the hat wanted her to go there, but she asked not to.)

- With that being said, Marnie is also a super forgiving person. Her and Lees mum left them she they were kids and Lee wants nothing to do with her, but Marnie still writes letters secretly to her. When Lee finds out, he gets really mad because she's kept this from him. (Bonus points if George knows and then Marnie thinks that George told her brother about it.)

She actually hates quidditch. She doesn't understand the point and never really takes an interest in it. However, she goes to the games that Lee commentates on and later when George plays.

This needs to be slow burn. Partly because Marnie doesn't want to admit her feelings for George. She puts off kissing him in fear of actually liking him. (Shes watched too many Muggle movies and the kiss seems to always do it.) When George finds out, they have a huge fight and though they eventually get back together, they have to take a break.

The whole plan is to get information on Fred and George's fears by romancing George. Marnie also ends up falling for George and doesn't actually use it against them.

This is set in goblet of Fire, but they don't go
to the ball together. Instead, George goes with a Durmstrang girl.

Oh and Lee and Cedric actually start dating during GoF. Cedric goes with Cho as a way to 'cover up' any possible rumors. Cho and Marnie are the only ones to know about their relationship. Cedric stills dies and this leaves Lee and Marnie (because they are best friends.) heartbroken. Marnie and Cho growing closer because of Cedric would actually be the cutest thing in the world and I love it?

PLOT BY:

Jude ( @ghostlyjoy )

If you need any help, feel free to message me about it