Siren [available]

TITLE: Siren
TIMELINE: Post Deathly Hallows
OC NAME: Esme Sweets
FACE CLAIM: Tiffany Boone
LOVE INTEREST: Draco Malfoy
STATUS: Available

TITLE: SirenTIMELINE: Post Deathly HallowsOC NAME: Esme Sweets •FACE CLAIM: Tiffany BooneLOVE INTEREST: Draco MalfoySTATUS: Available

DESCRIPTION:

"Her voice, it draws you in making you feel like you are on top of the world."

OR

Draco ran from Malfoy Manor after the Second Wizarding War escaping from the mayhem that ensued when the Dark Lord fell in battle. He ran until he sat down on a cliff deciding what he was going to do with his life. Draco decided that nobody would miss him and he had given the world too much evil. He flung himself from the cliff and landed in the water ready to take his last breath. He heard a melodic voice and felt arms around him. He landed up at the surface and breathed again. He watched as the person who saved his life went back into the ocean with long hair and a tail. Draco found out that the only reason he is alive is because of a Siren.

NOTES:

You can only change her last name.

Major Little Mermaid vibes. Even if this is a little dark.

Esme is cast away from her family when they learn that she saved a human.

Draco felt a life debt to Esme (if though he wanted to die) so he helps her find a way to walk on land.

A bracelet or necklace of legend makes it so Esme can walk. Draco finds it in a couple of weeks.

After Draco finds the object have Draco show Esme the human world and he loves how she freaks out with the small stuff.

SLOW BURN! Draco just wants to make sure Esme is cared for in the human world and Esme doesn't understand what flirting is and all that.

Draco shows Esme to the Weasleys towards the time that Draco feels that Esme is okay to be without him.

Draco tries to kill himself again but before he does it he thinks of Esme and runs to her and kisses her.

PLOT BY

Anna ( Arrowmaster90 )