Iridescent [available]

TITLE: Iridescent

TIMELINE: Charlie Weasley and Tonks Era

OC NAME: Sylvia Gallagher •

FACECLAIM: Avril Lavigne

LOVE INTEREST: Nymphadora Tonks

STATUS: Available

DESCRIPTION:

"SHE HAD EVERY COLOR OF THE RAINBOWS IN HER, THE ONLY PROBLEM WAS THAT THEY HAD ALL MERGED INTO BLACK."

OR

Sylvia Gallagher was quite confident that she would never find anyone who could understand herself well. She liked the notion of being considered complex and unsolvable by other people. And to maintain her complicated image, she could go to great lengths.

But if there was one person who posed a threat to her and could see right through her facade, it was Nymphadora Tonks. 

Bold, outrageous and full of blasting color, Tonks was her ultimate opposite. However she had no idea how wrong she was and was yet to find out that even the color black has the tendency to absorb in itself every shade of the rainbow.

NOTES:

•Sylvia is a Slytherin. She has a dark sense of humor and is not very social towards others but is confident and ambitious. Also, she is anything but a pureblood.

•Tonks and Sylvia are classmates. And while everyone is intrigued about Tonks' metamorphmagus abilities, Sylvia is confused that how can one person be so open and display all shades of her personality this openly. 

•Tonks is a very straight forward person who wouldn't refrain from voicing out her opinions of others and initially she considers Sylvia as a reclusive baby kangaroo who's just not got enough guts to step out into the world.

•At first, both of them are not fond of the other. But this is not a major slow burn story so you don't have to worry about taking everything too slow.

•Once Sylvia realizes that they are both more alike than it seems, a mutual friendship starts which can later on develop to love, but it totally depends on the author.

•Their relationship is quite mutual, they are both learning from each other. While Sylvia learns how to let go at some times and that not giving a crap about others is good for health, Tonks learns that sometimes being too straightforward can do more harm than good.

•This can do well as a coming of age story and can be expanded to their later lives as new adults as well.

•Further notes can be given after this plot is taken.

PLOT BY:
Imaan (Purplemist14)