Goddess of Wisdom [available]

TITLE: Goddess of Wisdom
Athena
TIMELINE: Order of the Phoneix → Deathly Hallows
OC NAME: Athena/ Quinn Stark•
FACE CLAIM: Kristen Stewart•
LOVE INTEREST: Hermione Granger
STATUS: available

TITLE: Goddess of WisdomAthenaTIMELINE: Order of the Phoneix → Deathly HallowsOC NAME: Athena/ Quinn Stark•FACE CLAIM: Kristen Stewart•LOVE INTEREST: Hermione GrangerSTATUS: available

DESCRIPTION:

DESCRIPTION:

"BEAUTY MAY BE DANGEROUS BUT INTELLIGENCE IS LETHAL."

OR

Athena has always had a soft spot for the witches and wizards throughout the ages. These witches and wizards have been respected at one point in time then, feared and forced into hiding at the next. Athena knows how this magical race feels being a goddess of wisdom and war during a time when women weren't allowed to be that. Athena appeared before these scared people and showed them places where they can be themselves and can refine their magic. Throughout time Athena has protected these witches and wizards and prepared them to save the world while not letting people know she was the one actually doing it. The only person that ever figured out that she was Athena, the Greek goddess of wisdom and war was Albus Dumbledore and for that she respected him. She told Dumbledore the secret of summoning her and he has kept the secret. He never summoned Athena except for a fateful Halloween's night that would change the world. Dumbledore told Athena how James and Lily Potter died and their son, Harry, got rid of the evil that had threatened the world. Athena decided at the moment she had stayed out of the affairs of the wizarding world for far too long and decided to keep an eye on the world. Athena felt the presence of evil throughout the time after Lily and James's death. She is summoned after Lord Voldemort is resurrected and is asked to help protect the students of Hogwarts and help the Order of the Phoneix. She disguises herself as Quinn Stark a student who transferred from the Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in America. Athena meets Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger and Athena grew an interest in Hermione Granger a person whose intelligence was remarkable for a magical person. Hermione saw how Quinn Stark would come and go out of Hogwarts and decided that she would find out the truth behind Quinn Stark.

NOTES

•Athena can speak to the owls at Hogwarts
•Dumbledore summons Athena by saying the name of her favorite hero, Odysseus

•Athena respects Albus Dumbledore because he could have told the world about her but Dumbledore didn't.

•Other notes will be given when somebody takes the plots

Plot by:

Anna ( Arrowmaster90 )