Smile of a Portrait [Available]

TITLE:  Smile of a Portrait

TIMELINE: Golden Trio Era (pre-Hogwarts to Deathly Hallows/beyond)

OC NAME: Jessica Williams

FACE CLAIM: Marta Krylova (there aren't many gifs of her, sorry)

LOVE INTEREST: Neville Longbottom

STATUS: available

DESCRIPTION:
Jessica was not a lucky kid. She was only ten when she was diagnosed with a life changing disease. It only grew worse as time passed. The doctors said she didn't have long to live. But Jessica didn't want to give up her dream. She wanted to go to Hogwarts, and wouldn't let some disease take that away from her. Jessica fought back as hard as she could, trying to get her chance to go to Hogwarts.

She lived until she was 11, dying days before she was set to board the Hogwarts express. Her family was devastated, but she would still get to go to Hogwarts. It was the Healer's idea, as a back-up plain. She was painted, beautifully, by Hogwarts own magical artist. Jessica was  alive, but trapped forever in a frame.

Neville's and Jessica's families were friends for years, and everyone was heartbroken when they heard the news about her diagnosis. Neville the most, because he would lose his only true friend. The two got along so well, and he supported her in every way he could,  but it just wasn't enough to save her.

NOTES:

~the two are adorable lgrowing up, please include childhood scenes

~she has cancer

~her mother died because of the deatheaters (her parents were in the order with Neville's parents)

~Neville is heartbroken when he hears the news about her death

~When Neville goes to Hogwarts, he feels very alone without his best friend

~Only the Healers know about the portrait of her

~One day Neville gets lost, and he freezes when he sees a moving portrait of his dead best friend

~Neville writes his Gran about the portrait, and everyone goes crazy, and they all visit

~It is sad, so please don't sugar coat it

~She doesn't age in the portraits, so Neville has to struggle with that over the years

~I have things planned for her so PM me for more info when you start each new school year. I also have other ideas that I don't want to spoil, so pm me for those too.

PLOT By: Ammie (MusicReader92 )
If you want the plot, please tag my personal account in the comment.