Chapter 116: God Damn Right You Should Be Scared of Me

Start from the beginning

"You boys are all the same." She hummed. "So easy to manipulate."

"Tasha, I don't—"

She turned towards them, her eyes dark with a horrifying smile on her face. "Oh, Markus. Poor, stupid, Markus." She faked a sigh as she took the gun out from her holster.

"Tasha! Why are you doing this?!" North asked as she stared at Tasha with wide eyes.

"Tasha isn't here right now." She smirked as she held the gun to her face before pointing it towards North. "Who do I kill first?"

Markus was the one who pointed his gun at Tasha, but his hand shook all the while. "Tasha, I don't want to do this—"

""We both know you won't, Markus." But she still lowered her gun, only this time having it pointed towards herself. She sighed deeply, noticing Connor and Hank both trying to sneak up on her.

"Are you two really that dumb?" Tasha pointed her gun towards them. "The adoptive, alcoholic father, and the Android fiancé. What should we do with you?"

"You're not going to shoot us, kid." Hank said as he took another step towards her.

"Why is that, old man?"

"Because I know you're in there. You just have to—"

A gunshot rang out as she clipped his shoulder, Hank fell to the ground. Connor went to help him but Hank said "I'm fine, kid! Get her back!"

"Don't push me, Connor." Tasha said as he stepped towards her, her fist clenching the gun in her hand.

Connor took a step forward, his eyes not leaving hers, "You won't shoot me."

"I just shot Hank. Why wouldn't I shoot you?"

Connor held his hands up. "Because I know you. I know you're still in there, Tasha. Come back to me."

Rogue laughed, "You poor, pathetic piece of plastic." She clicked her tongue as she pointed her gun at him. "I can hear her, you know. She's screaming for you to save her."

"Tasha, you have to fight this. You can — I know you can. You are the strongest person I know.

The black left her eyes, blinking rapidly. "What... Connor??" Tasha as dazed, Rogue's hold on her causing her pain.

"Tasha, I'm here. I'm here, my love—"

"Connor! Please, you have to shoot me. I can't fight it!"

Connor shook his head, his eyes pleading with hers "I will find a way to stop this. I will save you."

"Connor, please! I can't —"

The virus overpowers her once more. Her eyes pure black as she pointed her gun at Connor.

"I told you not to push me."

And so began the battle.

Rogue tries to shoot Connor but Markus throws a broken pipe at her, making her dodge and miss her shot.

Rogue fights Connor with hand to hand combat and she uses her hand to electrocute him, making his systems waver. She then goes for Markus who is hurt on the ground with North. Gavin grabs onto her before she can reach him, trying to push her to the ground.

"Are you going to kill the girl you love, Gavin?" Rogue laughed as she looked up at him.

"Tasha—"

Before Gavin could plead any further she kicked him away, causing him to hit the wall hard.

During Rogue's encounter with Gavin, Connor's systems rebooted and he was able to grab ahold of his gun, but as he stared at the love of his life, he couldn't point the gun at her. I can't kill her. I won't kill her. Connor knew he could easily make the shot, but he would never, ever hurt her. Even if she killed him.

"Tasha."

Rogue turned to face Connor, grabbing her gun from the floor as she strode towards him. "Don't worry, sweetheart. I'll put you out of your misery soon."

"I love you. None of this is your fault.

"Shut up!" She screamed, but Connor refused.

"You won't have her. I won't let you."

A shot rang out, hitting Connor's shoulder as it forced him to his knees. Rogue stepped towards him, her eyes holding no emotion as she watched his heartbroken, brown eyes gaze at her.

"You shouldn't have gotten in the way. Tasha will be so heartbroken."

She shrugged, pointing the gun at his head.

"Oh well."

Before Rogue could pull the trigger, she felt her entire body turn off, electricity passing through as she fell to the ground. The black eyes were gone and replaced with green, gasping on the ground as she tried to stand.

"I'm... is this real?"

Tasha glanced up at her friends, her vision blurry as she tried to focus. "C-Connor?" When her vision cleared she saw Connor bleeding on the ground, then she noticed the gun in her hand. "What..." Tasha's hand shakes as the gun falls, she steps back from Connor. When Markus helps him stand, North and Gavin are trying to slowly get Tasha's attention.
Tasha quickly remembers everything the virus did. "I... I'm sorry! I didn't... I didn't want to! I tried to stop it!"

"Tasha, we know—"

"I couldn't stop it! I tried, I promise I tried—"

"Tasha, it's not your fault—"

"Yes it is! I... I shot Hank! I shot Connor! I almost — I almost —" Her body shook as her eyes replayed the terrible image. She almost killed him.

Everyone tried to get her to calm down but she didn't listen — she couldn't listen. Before any of her friends could touch her, she pushed past Connor, running towards the gun that had left her hands. She grabbed the gun, aiming it towards her heart, but before she could pull the trigger Connor shoved her body to the ground hard, making her yelp in pain as he ripped the gun from her hand, tossing it to Gavin.

"Tasha!" Connor felt his heart ache as he watched the love of his life fall apart. Tears fell down her face as she grabbed onto his jacket, grasping it for dear life.

"I'm so scared, Connor."

Connor held her close as he sat up, pressing loving kisses to the top of her head. "Tasha, I'm here. It's going to be alright. We are going to figure this out and you're going to be okay."

Tasha's body shook against him. Everyone around them felt their hearts break at the sight of their best friend breaking down so tragically. Never before had they seen her this terrified.

"Please don't let me hurt anyone ever again."

A/N: ahhhhhhhh third chapter of the day. Please make sure to follow all my socials! I'll love you long time :3

Twitch.tv/tashaplays1998