UPDATE | Help

** THE STORY WILL STAY THE SAME FOCUSSING ON CONNOR AND TASHA, HANK, Markus everyone else. Sorry for the confusion lol. It'll just continue past in game events***

Hey everyone! As you know, I usually post twice a day and have been for almost a month now. That's not an easy thing to do and I'm quite proud of myself for doing this. We are nearing the end of the in game canon story line, and as such I have begun to write past it and into my own storyline. It's not going to be easy since I won't have game stuff to follow anymore, and I'm going to need all of your help if I want to complete this story (and I do. I have how I want it to go all in my head.) Once the end of the in game plot is done and you see how it ends, pleaaaaase tell me ideas and stuff you'd like to see me write. The ending will probably surprise you, so keep that in mind if you have ideas now for the future. This isn't just my creation — this book is OURS. You all have helped me shape it into what it is today and I couldn't be more grateful.

All of that being said, if you have ideas and suggestions for in game story, make them now so I have time to add them in before I post the next few chapters :) Currently you can give me ideas from the Deviants being in that church place alllll the way to the end of the game! I can't wait to see what you all come up with.

Also! When I get into my own storyline I might try to use GIfs for Tasha's character as well. It won't always be the same (like it would Connor since yknow he has the game) where as Tasha is my own made up character, if that makes sense!

I love you all so much and thank you for reading!