Chapter 6: Escape

Start bij het begin

"I will get you out of here (Y/n). I-I can't stand End--Father when he hurts you" she bobbed her head lifelessly bumping her head onto my shoulder while gripping my shoulders blades I glazed my fingertips against her slightly bruised feathers. 

"You're stronger than me (Y/n)...mentally and physical" I faced making her grasp me tighter. 

"I will get you out of her--"

"Stop! I-I don't want to leave another important person in my life!" she mumbled clearly rumbled up by my words of choice I smiled a sad smile. 

"I will. No matter what he's only using you for your power and you know that don't you?" she doesn't answer but clearly, she knew I was right and she doesn't like that. 

"Damn you Lynx" I giggled holding her up. 

"I love her wings" She squealed cutely me lifting her higher. 

"And I-I think I love her" 

-3 years later-

"(Y/n)! What the hell is wrong with you!?" (Y/n) was on her hands and knees panting. I had just beaten her which is very rare to be quite honest. But I'm starting to regret that now. I watched him pull her hard by her wings. 

"ACK!" there was a slight cracking noise my eyes widened. I pushed my idiot of father out of the way. A big mistake. He got to her before I could fully pull her away he ties some leather around her wings making her scream. 

"Stop Endeavor!" he slapped me away. Bright red anger burned within me but I kept it locked under a key. (Y/n) squirming trying to fly her beautiful wings only it made it worse tears streaming down her face, she felt weak against him. 

"P-please let me g-go!" she struggled in his steel-like grip. He smirks a sick smirk making me crawl with goosebumps. I gritted my teeth, Ice foaming my pale skin. I weakly get onto my knees and try to move up only to get slapped back down. 

"Stay you brat! She needs to learn!" he pulled tighter. Her big (e/c) eyes widened at the new tension of pain layering her body goes limp. Dropping her knees she falls to the ground with a lifelessly,

(THUD!)

"(Y/n)!" I didn't care anymore. I felt all the adrenaline boast through my veins. Yet I couldn't save her in time. Tears washed her pale face, I carefully pulled off the leather straps. Her wings unfolded some of her feathers blended the wrong way. 

I hugged picking her up bridal style, her frail body lumping against mine, her heart beat faintly beating. 

"I'm so so sorry (F/n). Forgive me. I will help you leave this hell hole. You deserve better you've done nothing wrong this one's on me" I felt a hand cup my cheek her eyes lids barely open her gorgeous smile softly making me instantly feel better. 

"I will tonight"  I vowed. 

I took her home and got her patched up once again leaving several scars. On me and her. 

-Time skip later that night-

I helped pack what little (Y/n) had and I pulled a hoodie over my split colored hair, oh how much I hate it sometimes. I picked up the shivering (Y/n). After all, we've been through she's the only one who has kept me sane. 

"I thank you for that my (Y/n)"  Her wings coned her in with my arms hooked around her carefully walking out the room and down the dimly lit hallway. I tucked her adoption file deeper into her bag. 

"Yes, I've gotten her file now she can go live with someone who will take better care of her" then I saw light pour out into the dim hallway my breath choked on my own spit. Endeavor's door opened, a huge foot stepping out.  

"Shit!" I couldn't back out now! I ran past him, still cradling the shaking (Y/n) in my arms.

"Aye! Shoto! Get back here! What are you doing with (Y/n)!?" I heard his huge footsteps follow from behind me. I ran into the den knocking whatever was in my way in an attempt to slow him down. 

"For (Y/n)!" my self-esteem roaring now. 

I kicked the door down and used my Ice Quirk to boost me up, but a hot hand cuts me off I held (Y/n) tightly saving her from the fall and went rolling cupping her so she doesn't get cuts or anything I grunt in pain. 

"(F/n) please stay strong for me" her eyes opened, just as a huge fire wave came at us, in a swift move I swapped left with my free hand, making a thick ball of Ice around us, coning us in I stood her up and gave her her bag and one last hug to top it off.

"Run, fly away...find someone who will give you the true family loves you deserve" her tears wet my shoulder. 

"C-come with me" the ball around us grew weak from the fiery male outside raging. 

"No, it'll make it easier for him to find you, even so, he can't take you back. I put the adoption sheet in your bag and get it signed fully and..." I croaked. She knew what I meant she will no longer be a Todoroki member. 

"Why does the only thing special to me, disappear?" she lifted her wings her (f/c) Scarf flipping around her shoulder tears running down her cheeks. I lifted my hand really to let our last line of defense drop. 

"I-I love you (Y/n)" I stammered. 

-Your P.o.v-

I had hoisted my slightly injured wings up Shoto my Lynx lifted his flawless face drenched with tears. Actually tears. 

"I-I love you (Y/n)" my eyes widened back to Takuma when we came apart, yet another person steps away from me. I cried harder pushing the thought back. He drops his hand the ball comes undone and me giving one last look at Shoto. He gave me a smile, a huge warm smile. I saw a glimpse of Takuma while doing so. 

"Goodbye (Y/n), may we meet again in the future. Thank you for being with me for this long" he mumbled. I was about to say something but I saw Endeavor charging at us. I stopped then clenched my eyes shut.

 I took off flying faster than I've ever run in my life. I heard shouting from below but I kept going, also not knowing where the heck I'm going but one thing for sure I am not going back. I'm so sorry Shoto. I'm so sorry. 

"I love you (Y/n) (L/n)" 

His last thoughts impaled my heart. Shoto even said my old last name. I open my mouth quivering. 

"AAH!" I screamed making my skin glow an Angelic white. Red tears droplets leaving my eyes sockets. 

"I love you (F/n) (L/n)" his sweet soft voice echoed inside my empty head. 

"I love you too...Shoto"

-End of Chapter 6-