Part 40 - His Girl 🖤

Começar do início

Aniyah's phone dinged and she looked at the text and it said "Unknown Number: Hey!"

Aniyah replied "who is this?"

They said "Kai? You gave me your number at lunch."

Aniyah said "I did? I don't even remember that."

Kai replied back laughing emojies and said "You have a terrible memory."

Aniyah laughed and replied "Indeed I do, whatcha up too?"

Kai said "Oh ya know. Bored, saw your contact."

Aniyah replied "on interesting."

Kai replied back "wyd?"

Aniyah replied "Waiting for Kaiden to come back, he's talking to his friends."

Kai said "I didn't expect you to date someone so... cold."

Aniyah laughed and said "He's cold to the people who deserve it, or to people he doesn't know.. He has trust issues."

Kai replied "Ahhh, and you fix that, I assume?"

Aniyah replied "Seems about so."

Kai replied "Cute. Well, I hope you're happy. You deserve it."

Aniyah replied "Thanks."

Kai said "See you tomorrow. Beautiful."

Aniyah ignored it and went back to her videos and started watching them and laughing.

Aniyah got up and walked downstairs and she walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl and filled it up with cereal, she then filled up her bowl with milk and grabbed a spoon and took a bite. She nodded her head while chewing and then put the cereal and milk away.

Aniyah walked out to the backyard while eating and she smiled and felt the cold winds blow through her hair. Aniyah smiled bright and then she heard a click sound, like a camera click.

Aniyah acted like she couldn't hear it and she took a deep breath and opened the back door, then she heard the clicking sound go off a few more times.

Aniyah walked inside and set her bowl down on the counter and walked into the living room, she said "Kaid.."

He was sitting down on the couch while a man of his was showing him a blue print of something. Kaiden looked at her and said "Baby I'm working.. What's up?"

Aniyah said "I umm.. I heard clicking outside, like a camera click."

Kaiden looked at two of his guys and they got up and said "where?" In sync, they we're twins. The Denzell Twins, Jace and Seth.

Aniyah said "Backyard.."

They both nodded their heads and walked to the backyard and held a gun in their hands. Kaiden said "Nothing will happen to you."

Aniyah nodded her head with a smile and walked back into the kitchen, she looked at the counter and her bowl was gone. She saw the twins outside looking through the bushes together.

Aniyah looked around and then she heard footsteps. Aniyah looked up above her and it's the hallway. Aniyah grabbed a knife out and walked to the stairs and ran up them fast. She walked down the long hall opening every door holding the knife to her and she opened the last door in the hall and she saw someone climbing out the window.

Aniyah threw the knife at them and it hit them in the shin. They screamed in pain and then they jumped out the window, Aniyah ran to the window and watched them limp/run away.

Aniyah sprinted downstairs and said "Kaiden!"

Kaiden looked at her Instantly and said "Aniyah.. I am working."

Aniyah said "But.."

Kaiden said "What is it baby?"

Aniyah said "Someone was inside.. they took my bowl."

Everyone looked at Aniyah instantly and Kaiden said "where!?"

Aniyah pointed upstairs and Kaiden stood up instantly and Aniyah started showing him to the room, she opened the door and pointed it to the open window with blood on the side. Kaiden said "you hurt them?"

Aniyah said "I threw a knife at their shin."

Kaiden smirked and said "Nice."

Kaiden walked over to the window and looked down and outside and no one was in sight. Kaiden turned around to her and said "whoever was here, is gone now baby."

Aniyah nodded her head and Kaiden walked up to her and kissed her on the forehead and said "I'll make sure everyone has a eye out. Okay?"

Aniyah nodded her head and Kaiden said "Go lay down. I'll be there in a minute."

Aniyah nodded her head and her and Kaiden walked out of the room and Aniyah walked into Kaiden's room and he walked downstairs.

Aniyah layed down on his bed and covered herself with the covers and started watching videos on her phone.

After an Hour Kaiden walked into his bedroom and got undressed into his boxers and layed down next to Aniyah and said "Be my girlfriend."

Aniyah looked at him and said "Thought you weren't good at them."

Kaiden wrapped his arm tightly around her waist and he said "I want everything with you, baby be my girlfriend."

Aniyah laughed and said "Okay Kaiden."

Kaiden layed his head on her chest and Aniyah started running her fingers through his beautiful black hair, and Kaiden closed his eyes and tightened his grip on her and wrapped his leg around her.

Aniyah laughed and continued playing with his hair and within minutes Kaiden was already asleep and softly snoring. Aniyah smiled and continued playing with his hair.

End of Part Fourty