No

Third Person POV:

Nicaya, Gino, and Kamryn were all leaving the cafeteria, when they paused at their site. They saw Brynn, sitting on a bench alone, crying. They turned back and saw all her friends enjoying themselves in the cafeteria.

"Something's wrong." Kamryn said to Gino and Nicaya. Nicaya decided to approach her.

"Hey crybaby, why aren't you with your friends?" she asked, with Kamryn bumping her shoulder for the attitude.

"Because those 'friends' aren't really my friends." Brynn answered, sniffling while wiping her tears.

"Hmm, I see." Nicaya said. "Well, since you probably won't be with the ALDC anymore..."

"Who says I'm the one leaving ALDC? They're the ones ditching Abby." Brynn backfired. She left the three shocked.

"Thanks for the info, get ready to be crushed tomorrow." Gino smirked, with the girls following him.

Brynn POV:

I watched as the three rotten apples walk off. I couldn't take it anymore. I just wanted to get out of this misery. I called my mom, and told her that I was sick, and wanted to go home, which I wasn't, but overtime, I did get sick and ended up at the nurse's office. My mom came for me, and I told her everything that happened.

Kendall POV:

Brynn disappeared after lunchtime. Some people claimed she got sick, others claimed she got suspended. No one seriously had a clue what happened. But whatever happened, she probably told her mom what happened.

"Maddie, do you think we should show up for dance today?" I asked her. She looked so unsure herself.

"I don't know KK." she replied. "I don't think we should go though."

"Then what do we tell our moms?" I asked her. I was so worried.

"Kendall, we're gonna have to pray on this one." Maddie said.

At the same time she said that, my mom pulled up.

"Hey girls, ready not to go to dance?" My mom asked.

Jill POV:

The girls looked back at me confused. Little did they know.

"Your brother gave me a call. Us moms expected it coming." I replied to them. "Now, where are Kenzie, Karter and Chloe?"

"Nowhere in sight, but we'll wait on them I guess." Kendall replied.

"Oh yeah, I also got a surprise for you at home." I said. "Everyone's gonna love it."

Karter POV:

"So, you wanna hang out later tonight, like go to the mall or something? As friends of course."

"Yeah sure. I don't have any plans tonight." Annie answered me.

Most of us talked to Annie at school, but never really hung out with her, so I decided to ask her out, NOT ON A DATE.

"I'm come get you at 6:30. But I guess we're gonna Uber from your house." I said a little embarrassed that I still couldn't drive.

"I'll see you then." she grinned, before skipping away.

Chloe POV:

"Look ChloBird..." he started, as I shoved him away.

"Don't call me that. You and I are not friends." I screamed at him.

"My Chloe, I know you miss me." he smirked, grabbing my chin.

"Ricky, let go of me. I have somewhere to be." I say before making a break for it.

"Alright then, but I heard your boyfriend ask another girl out." Ricky shouted back to me, as he kept walking way..

He was referring to Karter, who I knew had a crush on me. The thing is, he's my best friend and all, but I don't 'love' him that way. My crush was... that doesn't matter. But I don't know if what Ricky said was true.

Third Person POV:

Karter and Chloe both headed towards Jill's car. They came from different directions. Kenzie already made it to the car.

"Hey, where were you two?" Maddie asked.

"I was with some friends." Karter said.

"I bumped into an old friend of mine." Chloe added.

"Well, I got a surprise at home for you all!" Jill squealed.

"Home? What about dance?" Chloe asked, with Karter face-palming himself.

"Girl, you were next to me when I called the moms." he sighed.

It took no more than 20 minutes for them to reach the Vertes residence. Everyone approached the front door. Maddie was the one to open it. The reactions were flawless. Everyone couldn't believe who was standing on the other side.

"Marie."

--------------------------------------------

A/N: Didn't update over the weekend because I was busy. Sorry about that. But my my. Someone's ex is visiting town.