Gotta Go

Karter POV:

I'm in my room, rocking out to music when my dad walks in looking upset.

"Karter, it's August 2018 and you're still listening to Big Time Rush music? Jeez!"

"Dad, who says you don't listen to 90's music." I fire back.

"Turn it down, we need to talk." he sat down on my bed and told me.

TALK. Oh no, what did I do know.

"Did I do something?" I asked.

"No, it's about you're sister." Dad sighed. "Your mother says she hasn't been the same since you left LA. She's more... anti-social. She's been trying not to go to dance, and won't hang out with her friends anymore."

"Not even Maddie?"

"Not even Maddie."

"Damn. What are we gonna do?" I asked again.

I'm so concerned now. I never thought Kendall would turn out like this.

"Well, your mother and I talked about you moving to L.A. before school starts."

"MOVING TO LA!" I shouted in shock. "Are you two serious!?"

"Yeah, it's planned and everything, but Kendall doesn't know." Dad explained.

Thank goodness I get to move away from Pittsburgh. Life has been hell for me, since I have to deal with my ex-girlfriend everyday.

"Well, start packing." Dad said, patting me on the pack, before exiting the room.

--------------------------------

A/N: Merry Christmas everyone!!! Hope you enjoy the update!