Rotten to the Core

A/N: I apologize for not updating. I took a break from writing, but didn't alert my followers. Enjoy the chapter!

----------------------------------------

Cathy POV:

I didn't want this but I had too. Candy Apples L.A. My dance team was ranked second in the nation, right behind Flabby Lee. I had to build a team, a team I know would make Abby and her kids sweat.

Nicaya Wiley. One of the best dancers I've ever seen. This girl and her mother have been rivals to Abby since Day 1. And I know Kaya and Jill hate the living s*** out of each other.

Ava Cota. This girl can do pirouettes around Maddie day and night. She's beaten Maddie before multiple times. She can definitely do it again.

Kamryn Beck. Kamryn was so amazing. Underrated. She made Chloe look like trash at Nationals.

Gino Cosculluela. Strong. Athletic. I only wanted him because I knew he had trouble with the ALDC in the past.

McKenzie Morales and her younger brother, Gavin. Both have won several national and regional dance titles under Candy Apples.

Vivi-Anne has improved over the last couple years, so she's on this team as well.

But I needed one more person. One of Abby's old girls. I'm looking to get Sarah, JoJo, or Jordyn on the team. Maybe even steal one of the current girls. Kalani's my main target.

Then it came to me. I knew the perfect person, Paige Hyland.

Paige POV:

My first day of school was in a couple of days. Upstairs in my room, I got most of my things ready, so I wouldn't be scrambling on Monday. It was my senior year, a year I had to make the best of.

"Um. Paige honey. We need to talk about something." my mom came into my room and disrupted me. "Can you come downstairs now?"

"But I'm getting ready for school." I told her.

"It's about that."

School. What could my mom possibly want to talk about regarding to school with me? I got good grades and behave unlike Josh.

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hmm, I wonder what it will be? Stick around if you want to know what she'll say.