All I have

Karter POV:

Why was Kendall so mad?  I thought she could take a joke. Jeez. I have class to worry about.

Third Person POV:

Karter entered his first class of the day, Computer Science. He saw Chloe and decided to sit next to her.

"You left me."

"I'm sorry but..."

"You left me!" Chloe snapped at Karter. "Are you going to keep on doing that? Huh?"

"Chloe, I'm sorry! I had to get out of there." Karter said, making his case.

"What was that all about with Nicaya?" Chloe asked.

"I don't know Chloe. " Kyle replied. "And that made my sister get upset."

"And where is your sister?" Chloe asked again."

"I don't know." he responded.

"Well, go find her. Don't sit next to me until you find her and apologize." Chloe snapped at Karter.

He was shocked Chloe would act like that, but then it hit him. He realized why Mom said Kendall was anti-social and suicidal, it had something to do with Nicaya. So, he quickly got up before class started to find Kendall.

Kyle ran out class, and headed directly to the bathroom.

"Kendall, Kendall!" he shouted, hoping for a response, but there was none.

"Where could she be?" he said to himself.

Karter started to walk away, but someone stopped him, grabbing his arm. Kendall.

"Kendall, look, I'm sorry. I was stupid. I'm always stupid. I forgot about you and the Nicaya thing, and I shouldn't be making things worse." Karter said.

Kendall instantly hugged him.

"You're all I have." she cried in his shoulder. "You're the only one that understands me."

"I'll always be here for you."

"So will I." a girl's voice said from beside them. It was Chloe. She also hugged Kendall.

"I'll think next time Kendall." Karter promised, but Chloe disagreed.

"There will be no next time." Chloe stated.

"Can we go to class now?"

"Yeah, let's go."

----------------------------------------------------

A/N: When was the last time this was updated? My goodness.