LA MAN Part 1

A/N: I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS BOOK IN A WHILE. IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE UPDATING, PLEASE TELL ME IN THE COMMENT SECTION.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV:

The day he never thought that would come. He's moving to LA. Karter had got no worries now. He's moving away from drama in Pittsburgh. His drama with his ex-girlfriend, Marie Ziegler, Maddie and Mackenzie's half sister.

Marie has the same dad as Maddie and Kenz, but a different mom. She still lives in Pittsburgh with her older brother Tyler. He dated Karter for 2 years, but they had a massive fight and broke up. You would think that they would stop talking with each other, but no. Marie bullied Karter, and sexually harassed him at school. Karter never told anyone about this, not even Kendall.

A/N: QUICK A/N. I'm not being sexually harassed or ever experienced it, but if you know someone who is being or was harassed, tell someone like an adult. If you see someone, even if its a girl OR BOY being sexually harassed in public, stop the harasser and prevent it. BACK TO THE STORY!!!

Karter POV:

Yes, 5 hours til I'll be in LA, let's go!!!

-Five Hours Later-

Kendall POV:

While my mom was downstairs, I was sitting in my room, reading my Instagram comments. They're so disgusting. I have five million followers and 3 million of them are haters. Why? Just why?

"Kendall! Can you come here a sec?" my mom called from downstairs.

"Coming mom!!" I shouted back.

What the heck does she want now? I hope it's important and not trash. I quickly get up and run down the stairs to mom, who's in the chicken.

"What is it mom?" I asked.

"I have a surprise for you. But you have to follow me on the road." Mom said to me.

"Why? Where is it?" I asked again.

"You'll see. Trust me, you're gonna love it!" she added.

Ugh. I guess I'll just follow her, so we don't have to quarrel.

Karter POV:

My dad and I just landed in LA. It's so hot here, compared to Pittsburgh. It was cold up there, about to snow too. My dad sent a text to mom, telling her we landed.

Jill POV:

Erno sent me a text saying that he and Karter have landed. Kendall and I would reach the airport in about 10 minutes. She's gonna be so happy!

Kendall POV:

I wondered where my mom was taking me. It seemed to be somewhere near LAX. I thought she was gonna bring me to the ALDC.

Third Person POV:

After 10 minutes of driving, Kendall and Jill finally arrived at LAX Airport.

"Mom, why are we at the airport?" Kendall asked her mother. "Who's here?!"

"You'll see." Jill smiled back.

Kendall started to think who they're picking up at the airport, but it's to late.

"Hey KK, look to your left." Jill alerted Kendall.

As Kendall looked up. She screamed, "Dad! Karter!!"

Jill smiled viciously, happy to see her daughter smile again.

"Oh my god mom thank you!!!" Kendall screamed out.

Karter POV:

As my dad and I walked out the airport, we saw mom and Kendall. Kendall was freaking out in the car.

"Hey dad, look at Kendall." I said, pointing at the car.

"Well, what are we waiting for, let's go greet them." Dad suggested.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Part 2 tomorrow or Monday. Comment if you enjoyed the chapter.