LA MAN PART 2

Third Person POV:

Karter opened the car door, just for Kendall to jump out and greet him.

"Karter! I missed you! I missed you! I missed you!" Kendall screamed, hugging him.

"I missed you too sis." Karter answered back. "You've gotten big too, my goodness."

"Why are you so tall?" Kendall said looking up at Karter. "You're almost as tall as Dad."

"A teenage boy has gotta grow." he replied.

"There's my Kendall!" Erno said from behind.

"DAD!" Kendall screamed, running to greet her father.

"How are you baby-girl?!" Erno asked, greeting her back.

"I missed you too!" she exclaimed.

"So, am I being left out of this?" Jill came out of the car and asked everyone.

"Mom!" Karter exclaimed at seeing his mom, running to Jill's arms.

"Oh my gosh, you have grown in just a few months! How tall are you?" Jill asked, seeing his growth, just like his sister.

"I don't even know." Karter chuckled.

"Can we go home now?" Kendall asked, looking at everyone in her family.

"Of course!" Jill and Erno responded, in union.

Karter POV:

Kendall seemed so happy. I don't even know how she could be depressed, or anti-social.

Kendall POV:

My dad and brother were actually here! How did Mom keep this from me?! I wish they could stay here forever.

Erno POV:

KK seemed so happy. I can't believe Jill said she's having trouble here in L.A..

Jill POV:

Wait until Kendall hears her brother is gonna live here.

Third Person POV:

The family got home and spent the evening with each other. Socializing, watching movies, making up jokes and playing fun games. It was dinnertime and the family sat down to eat Chipotle. In the middle of having dinner, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it Mom." Karter told Jill while getting up from the dining table.

"No hon, I'll get it. You might not know the person." Jill explained.

"I'm already at the door." Karter replied, while opening the door.

When Karter opened the door, he never expected what was coming.

"Jill, Kendall! How many ti..." the person started, but Karter interrupted them.

"Whoa, take it easy man." he said shocked.

"You're not Jill or Kendall." the person answered, looking on Karter.

"Miss Abby?" Karter asked.

"Abby? What are you doing here at this hour?" Jill came to the door, after hearing all the commotion and asked her.

"I came to get you two out of this house. Why haven't you two been at practice the past two days?" Abby asks frustrated.

"I told Melissa to tell you Kendall was sick." Jill explained. "I even called you."

"Well she's behind you, and she seems fine." Abby pointed out, as Kendall and Erno stood behind Jill and Karter. "This is the last call or you two will be kicked of my dance team! There are many girls in America that want your spot!" Abby screamed in their faces.

"They'll be there, Miss Abby, seriously." Karter replied to her, before Jill could.

"Jill, is this your son you always talk about?" Abby asked.

"Why yes Abby, it is." Jill answered.

"Bring him too. Goodnight." Abby quickly exclaimed and walked off.

Jill closed the door, after seeing Abby drive off.

"That was weird." Karter broke the silence, saying.

"Wait until you reach the dance studio." Kendall told him.

-------------------------------------------------

A/N: I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN TWO MONTHS! COMMENT IF YOU WANT MORE!