Tattletale

A/N: For some reason, I always update between 12 and 1 AM.

-----------------------------------------

Third Person POV:

"What was that all about?" Annie asked Karter, after he dragged her around the building to the homeroom.

"That was Ricky Garcia. I've only been here for a few weeks and he and I have bad history." Karter explained.

"Like... rivals?"

"Um.. I guess you can say that."

Mid-conversation, Chloe, Maddie and Kendall entered the classroom.

"Hey Karter, who's this you're with?" Chloe asked, a little concerned.

"Yeah, I've never seen you before. Remind me of your name?" Maddie added, asking.

"I'm Annie. I'm new here." Annie said introducing herself to the girls.

"Mr. Drew's niece." Karter added.

"Nice to meet you Annie. I'm Kendall, Karter's sister. This is Maddie and Chloe." Kendall replied.

"Great, now that you all have met each other, I've got less work to do. Show her around the school can ya?"

"But didn't my uncle ask you to do it?" Annie turned and asked him.

"Tattletale." Karter groaned.

"What the hell did you do now?!" Chloe asked furious. She was sick of his games.

"I didn't do sh...." Karter started, but was interrupted by his Homeroom Teacher, Mrs. Clarkson. And for some reason, Annie was pointing on him.

"Watch your language Mr. Vertes!" she sternly acknowledges him.

"Mrs. Clarkson, I...."

"That's detention for you mister." she scolded.

"Wait. I can make up for it, by... cleaning the homeroom today." Karter begged.

"Fine by me." Mrs. Clarkson sighed. "And you must be our new student, Ms. LeBlanc."

"Yes, I am." Annie answered her, smiling as innocent as a chinchilla.

Karter POV:

How in the world did Mrs. Clarkson not hear Chloe, but she heard me almost say s***. And this Annie girl, I thought she was a little different, but it turns out she's a little tattletale. Great... Can my day get any worse?

Third Person POV:

-7 hours later-

Karter just finished cleaning his homeroom, just like he promised his teacher.

"I believe these belong to you." he said to one of the janitors, giving him a bucket of water and a mop. "I'm never doing this again."

"Hey Mr. Clean." a familiarly new voice popped up. It was Annie.

"What do you want, Tattletale?" Karter snared.

"Tattletale! Oh, it's about this morning isn't it?" she jokingly asked.

"And lunchtime, I almost got away with pranking Jaden." he continued.

Annie just kept on laughing to his complains, which made him even more mad.

"I'm going home. And good luck at your tryouts, Vertes." Annie smirked.

"Tryout.... TRYOUTS!!! They were today!!!" Karter freaked out. "Man, I'm screwed."

---------------------------

A/N: Wow, it been a while.