Another New Student

SHOUTOUT TO Micah2147 and CAMMSgirls voting on my last chapters.

FOR A SHOUTOUT, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS VOTE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV:

Karter has been attending Santa Monica Junior & Senior High for two weeks now. He hasn't really made any new friends other than Jaden, Jacob and Johnny, but got the reputation to be a class clown. He's been to the Principal's office a couple of times. Late for class. Arguments with teachers.

At home Jill doesn't know what to do with him. Kendall's happy though, that she has her brother with her. Chloe's worried that he may get expelled. She even got in trouble with him one time for arriving late for class. Why they were late? They got... sidetracked?

"Good morning Mr. Drew. You wanted to see me sir?" Karter greeted his principal, in his office.

"Yes, Mr. Vertes, we have a new student, and I want you to show her around." Mr. Drew explained, pointing to a brunette haired girl sitting in the chair before him.

"Is this my detention?" Karter asked, then laughed.

Mr. Drew started laughing as well, then quickly made a straight face, making Karter stop laugh. "No, but if you don't do this and your Campus service, you're leading to your first suspension." Mr. Drew stated.

"Man, I give too trouble for real for real. I really do need to stop." Karter said to himself. "So I guess I'll show you around...."

"Annie. Annie LeBlanc." she said.

"Well Annie. I'm Karter. Karter Vertes for short." Karter joked.

Annie giggled. "Where's you find him Uncle Drew?"

"Uncle... Drew. There's only one Uncle Drew I know, and that's Kyrie Irving." Karter stated.

"Well I'm Uncle Drew 2.0. And her uncle. So if you give her any trouble, you give me trouble."

"Okay Annie, let me show you around this concrete jungle of he...ck. Heck, not that other word that's the opposite of heaven."

Annie followed Karter out the principal's office. Karter found her different from the other girls for some odd reason.

"So... Annie. We're in the main hallway where is really active. Now, this map shows you the school in its entirety except for the roof. It helped me." Karter states. "And if you follow me over to where the lockers are, down that hallway is the cafeteria. There food is so disgusting. Except on Friday, that's when they have fries."

"Wait, do you know where 10-E is. It's my homeroom." she asked.

"That's my homeroom. Wait Annie, how old are you?" Karter asks back. Annie looked as young as Kenzie.

"I'm fifteen in December. I skipped first grade. Almost skipped fourth."

"That means you're probably smarter than me." Karter said, scratching his head.

"I always get that." Annie sighed.

"But isn't that a good thing?" Karter asked.

"People except too much from me, especially my parents. In school, in dance, everything!" Annie exclaimed.

"Whoa, calm down, you're making a scene." Karter said, looking at people staring at him and Annie.

"Class clown Karter, who's this beauty you picked up out of a fairy tale?" someone asked from behind.

"One, very lame Ricky. Two, her name is Annie." Karter replied to Ricky. Ricky Garcia. Karter's rival. Why? Ricky likes Chloe, and Karter likes Chloe.

"Another joke to pick on." Ricky stated, with a smirk on his face.

The bell immediately rang. Karter grabbed Annie's hand and took her to homeroom.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Haven't written in so long! Sheesh.