The Pressure is On Part 1

A/N: THANK YOU FOR 1K READS!

----------------------------------------

Third Person POV:

-5:22 PM-

-ALDCLA Studio B-

"Touch your toes Kendall! Keep your back straight!! Stop getting in Maddie's way Kendall!!!" Abby kept shouting continuously at Kendall. Kendall was so irritated and tired of hearing Abby complain about her, she was on the verge of quitting dance.

"Who speaks at a kid like that?" Karter asked his mother, and Christi, Chloe's mother. "Sheesh."

"Abby..." Christi sighed.

'How the hell is this woman a dance teacher?' Karter wonders to himself.

Suddenly, Kendall came running put of Studio B, with tears streaming from her eyes.

"KK, what's wrong?!" Jill asked running after her. Kendall didn't listen and kept running to the changing room.

Karter decided to step in and approach Abby.

"Karter, you are not going in there." Christi came back and demanded. She was even pointing her finger, so he knew she was serious.

"Karter, you are not coming in here." Chloe added, pushing Karter away from the studio.

"You got something to say kid? Say it. Now or never!" Abby shouted obnoxiously at the top of her voice at Karter.

"Maybe, you shouldn't talk to a child like they're a piece of...."

Chloe covered Karter's mouth before he could say anything else.

"She dances like s*** anyway." Abby backfired.

"Abby, Don't you f***ing dare talk about my daughter like that!" Jill screamed.

"Abby, you'll regret saying that!" Christi answered back. Kendall's gonna go out there and make all the other dancers look like junk. Mark my word."

"I don't need to mark your word, because you're irrelevant." Abby backfired again.

"Chloe, let go of me, and get your mother before anything happens." Karter told Chloe, and she immediately did so.

"A**holes." Abby said under her breathe.

*Later that day*

-5:46 PM -

-ALDCLA Parking Lot-

Christi, Jill, Kendall, Chloe and Karter all her standing by Christi's SUV. All of them had a disappointed look on their faces.

"At least she didn't kick us." Karter spoke. Everyone glared at him.

"Shut up Karter!" Chloe growled, kicking him in his knee.

"Ow! Chloe!" he cried, making Kendall giggle.

"I can't take Abby anymore. What do we do? Do we leave?" Jill asked.

"You saw what happened to Kalani and Nia." Karter replied. "Their dance careers fell off, big time."

"He's right." Christi added. "And even if we leave, who do we have to back us up?"

"You have me." Melissa popped out of nowhere replying, with Maddie and Kenzie by her side.

"Melissa!" Christi and Jill both said in shock.

"I'm getting tired off Abby too ya know. She's holding back our daughters from many opportunities." Melissa said.

"We don't dance literally only when we're at school, and I think Chloe and Kendall agree." Maddie commented.

"We do." Kendall nodded her head saying.

"So what do you say, after this weekend we dip?" Melissa asked everyone.

"Why not now?" Karter asked.

"We look suspicious. There's Ashlee and Brynn coming. Don't say a thing." Jill quickly said.

"Oh, she's the snitch." Karter said.

--------------------------------------------------

A/N: IT'S BEEN A WHILE FAM!!! Part 2 Tomorrow or Sunday. Comment what you think so far.