Anti-Social

-July 2018-

Kendall POV:

My life is a nightmare. "You're not good enough!" is what I always heard from my dance teacher, Abby. Day after day after day! She's been so tough on me and my dance teammates lately, my best friend told me she wants leave the dance team.
Right now, we are constantly loosing dance competitions... to the enemy, the Candy Apples. I lost my solo, and my duet with Brynn to my rival, Nicaya Wiley. She always finds ways to bring me down. She's worse than Abby! And so is her mom, Kaya, aka Black Patsy. All of their comments are stuck in my head, and it's all I can think about. Some of these comments make me want to kill myself.

Jill POV:

Kendall has been so anti-social lately. She isn't talking to any of her friends, and I have to force her to go to dance most days. I don't know what's happening with her.

"Kendall honey, I brought home dinner." I said, knocking on her room door.

"Mom, I'm not hungry!" she screamed from inside.

"Alright then." I whispered, walking away from the door.

I just don't know what to do to cheer her up. The last time she was really happy was when her brother was here in LA. Wait, her brother, that's it!

I pick up my phone and call my husband, Erno. He's in Pittsburgh at the moment with Karter, our (adopted) son.

"Hello, Jill?" Erno said, answering the phone.

"Erno, has Karter ever thought of coming to L.A. to live with us?" I asked him.

"Multiple times." Erno told me.

"Good, because Kendall is not being herself again."

"Again?"

"She's becoming more anti-social now." I explained to him, starting to tear up.

"I'll talk to Karter about this" Erno said to me.

"Alright then." I respond, before hanging up the phone.

I'm so worried for Kendall now, more than ever. I hope if Karter moves here, things change.

--------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I tried my best with this update. Tell me if you like it in the comments below.