Temper

Third Person POV:

Kendall sat down for lunch with Maddie, Jaden, Jacob, Karter, and Chloe. She couldn't eat. She was still tired from practicing dance last light.

"Someone looks like they were demolished." Karter joked.

"Shut up." Kendall snapped.

"So Karter, where's your new girlfriend?" Jaden asked.

"Me, Annie. Nuh-uh. She's just an... acquaintance. I would say friend, but she made me miss tryouts." Karter stated.

"But I'm pretty sure we all know who you like." Kendall giggled, as Chloe sank in her seat.

During their conversation, Annie approached the table. Everyone went dead silent.

"Hey, um, do you mind if I sit with you guys?" she asked.

"They wouldn't mind at all!" a bright joyful voice said from behind Karter.

"Brynn..." he mumbled.

"Right Karter." Brynn asked.

"Yeah, Annie's welcome anytime." Karter sarcastically answered Brynn.

"That sounds..." Annie started.

"Sarcastic. I'm in a bad mood. Sorry." Karter finished.

"But I just saw you laughing." Brynn said.

"Just sit down." he demanded.

Annie sat down next to Karter, Brynn sat between Kendall and Jaden. Kenzie, Johnny, and Lauren decided to join them. They pushed a second table and bench across to join the main table.

"What is this, a conference?" Maddie asked.

"It's about to be." Brynn said smirking. Then Karter finally realized what was really going on. Brynn was on to them about yesterday.

"So, yesterday. The parking lot. What were you guys talking about? No.. who were you talking about?" Brynn asked the group. Kenzie choked on her sandwich, while Maddie almost threw up her juice. Jaden was silently observing, along with Johnny and Lauren. Chloe's stomach started hurting her. "Huh Kendall?" Kendall was frozen, but Karter was calm. "Karter, why don't you speak for your sister."

"And why don't you stay out our f****** business? Heartless a**."

"Karter!" Jacob exclaimed.

"Bro, what's up with you?" Jaden asked him, but no reply.

"Oh yeah, I remember. Annie. It was Annie you were talking about." Brynn smirked.

Annie started to look people in the eyes. She spotted the ones who looked worried.

"Maddie, Kendall, Mackenzie, Chloe, Karter. What is she talking about?" Annie asked furiously.

"Spill it Chloe. A good girl like you shouldn't lie." Brynn said in her little evil voice. "Were you even talking about Annie?"

Karter POV:

This psychotic b**** is on to us. Crap Chloe. Don't blow the plan.

Maddie POV:

No wonder they couldn't stand Brynn while I was gone.

Kenzie POV:

Now this was going to ruin Brynn and my friendship.

Kendall POV:

I just wanted to grab this piece of s***'s hair and rip it all out.

Chloe POV:

I really can't do this any longer. I just wanted to hide in a ball and cry. I don't want to lie, but I don't want to betray friends.

Third Person POV:

Karter was being death-stared by Annie on his left, but on his right, he saw Chloe leaning on him, with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Chloe, don't stress yourself, because I can't take this any longer either. Maddie, Kenzie, Chloe, Kendall and I, and our moms have decided to part ways with Abby. Johnny? Lauren?"

"Us too." Lauren answered. Johnny nodded along.

"You can go home, tell your mom, tell Abby and all your mini friends, but we don't give a s***. Annie, I'm sorry we put you in the middle of this." Karter spoke, looking Brynn directly in the eyes.

"You got my heart racing for a while, but I'll forgive you, You owe me one." Annie chuckled. 

Brynn's temper was leaking. She quickly got up and escorted herself out the cafeteria. Hayden then comes us to the table.

"Hey guys, who's lunch is this?"

"No-ones. Brynn doesn't want it again." Kenzie said.

Karter POV:

I may have just screwed up. Brynn's probably crying, telling her mom what just happened. I may have to be  the one to find a new dance teacher, when Abby kicks the girls.