Is it Love?

Karter POV:

It's 8 pm. The girls were done with practice and mom and I came back for Kendall. Then, I remembered. I wanted to talk to Chloe before I left. Mom sent me inside to get Kendall. It's now or never, or probably tomorrow.

I headed inside, and ended up bumping into Maddie. "Mads, where Kendall?" I asked her.

"I saw her walking outside talking to Chloe." she told me.

Perfect.

I headed back outside, to see if I could find them, but I couldn't. I must be blind, or stupid enough not to call her name.

"Kendall!" I shouted.

"I'm over here." she shouted back. She was next to Chloe at Chloe's mother's car.

I quickly ran over there to them. "I've literally been here fifteen minutes looking for you." I said, breathless.

"I've literally been standing here the whole time." Kendall replied.

"Seriously... Life."

"Tell mom I'll be over there in a minute." Kendall told me.

"Nah, you tell mom I'll be over there in a minute." I said to her, standing up next to Chloe, sending Kendall to the car.

"Oh." she said, when she realized what was happening. "I'll leave you too birds together."

"Birds?! I have feathers now?" I asked her, as she walked away. Chloe was giggling for her life, beside me

Out of nowhere, Chloe just bumped into me, hard too.

"I knew you'd come find me."

"Ow! And why wouldn't I?" I asked Chloe, who just kept smiling. "There's gonna be a lot of me around here.

"So.... it is true?"

"What's true?" I'm dead curious now. I hope she's not gonna ask what I think.

"That you're coming to the same school as us."

"Public school?"

"No, it's a private school, not online school though."

"I'm going to school! Darn, I forgot. Thought I got away from that!"

Mom didn't tell me this about school. Now, I'm frustrated.

"Don't worry, I'll show you around the place. Your mom looks ready. You should go." Chloe suggested.

"Not until I ask you something."

"What is it? My phone number?"

"That.... And what the hell happened to Candy Apples?"

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: IS IT LOVE IDK. WHAT DO YOU THINK?