Vertes Returns

Maddie POV:

It's morning, and I'm on my way to dance, but I really don't know if Kendall is coming to dance. She's been having so much personal problems. She won't speak about it to anyone. Not even her mother. I'm worried about her. I just want my best friend back.

-15 Minutes-

My mom, sister, and I reached to the ALDCLA and as I walk in, I saw I face I hadn't seen in a long time. Karter, Kendall's brother.

"Oh my.."

"How have you been Mads?"

I immediately hugged him. He's likes a big brother to Kenz and I, like to Kendall. Once Kendall wanted us to date, but I knew Karter liked Chloe, and he'd never be interested in me. He dated my half-sister, but I heard that didn't work out long term.

"Oh my god, I missed you! What are you doing here?!" I asked in excitement.

"I may or may not have moved here!" he replied.

MOVING?!

"What!" I screamed.

"Ssshhh! Kendall doesn't know yet." he whispered.

"Oh... Wait, if you're here, that means..."

"Dressing room."

I immediately ran into the studio, and to the dressing room to find... Kendall!

"Kendall!"

"Maddie!"

We both locked tight to each other. I've missed her so much. I hope she'd fixed her personal problems.

"How are you?! Where have you been?! Are you..." I started, but Kendall cut me off as usually and said,

"..Okay. Yes, I'm fine Mads. Why should I worry when I have all of you around me." she replied, smiling.

Smiling! I haven't seen this girl smile in a long time!

Karter POV:

It made me happy that Kendall was happy. Now, I have find Chloe.

"Girls!! In the studio!!" I heard someone yell behind me. Abby. God, that woman sometimes makes me sick.

Chloe was in the studio, with Brynn, Kenzie, and Lauren, but so was Abby. I am definitely waiting til they're done in there.

Third Person POV:

Maddie walked into the main studio with a worried face. She wasn't worried about herself, but for Kendall.

"Kendall, I'm warning you, she's gonna work you like a slave. She's talked so much s*** about you behind you and your mother's back." Maddie whispered to Kendall, before entering the studio.

Kendall almost started to panic, but she knew what she was getting into. Maddie started to comfort her, but was interrupted by Abby swinging open the door saying, "Didn't I call you both 5 minutes ago?!"

"Um.. sorry." Maddie stuttered.

"Good luck Kendall!!" Karter shouted at them from behind. But Abby gave him "The Look".

"I thought you wanted me here." Karter said to Abby.

"Karter!" Kendall shouted at her brother. "Go! Please!"

Abby pushed the two girls aside, and exited the studio, but Karter briskly walked away.

"I'll be back at 4!"

-----------------------------------------------

A/N: I haven't updated this book in a while. Comment if you want a next chapter.