Chapter 3: New home

Start from the beginning

He chuckles pulling out the scarf

"Here," he pulls me closer soft making sure it doesn't hang to loose off my neck. I smiled jumping onto him with a huge hug. 

"Thank you 'Briar'!" He laughs spinning me setting me down he lifts his finger making it a sharp thick piece of bark. He holds my other hand moving up to the tree we were standing under. 

"I'm gonna crave our names here...so we'll have a place to call this our own," he says craving his name than mine. He didn't use a + or love heart, just our names neatly. His on top mine on the bottom. I traced my fingers around his work. I pulled him close hugging his tightly my scarf proudly swaying in the mid-afternoon breeze. 

"Thank you for being here with me Takuma. You're the best" I whispered. He sighs.

"Thank you for being here too (Y/n) my Angel" we stay there for a bit what seemed like forever. 

"Let's go back home okay" I nodded he lifts me up but I shook my head he looks confused, I gripped his hand and jumped into the trees with him he smiles we jump back home making it just before supper. 

"Today is probably one of the best days of my life" I giggled into the warm scarf Takuma smirks agreeing with me we head in our fingers wrapped around each other. 

-Next morning-

We had got up early, to help out with cleaning the place to welcome the adults in. I was happy and scared, after 1 hour of cleaning the whole place, we go to the living room, which is a huge den where we sit and play with toys. 

"The doors are opening now!" Saki announces some kids cheer, some don't say anything. I clung to Takuma's arm. He's tense knowing the possibles of what's to come. The door opened as some adults to come in. 

Either in pairs or single. At least 10-16 adults walked in that's not the most we've had but I noticed all the kids with the greatest Quirks leave in a matter of seconds weird how I or Takuma hasn't been pulled yet. Then Saki called me over I looked at Takuma he motions with his head to go. I bit my lip. 

"I-I will be back--" I started. 

"No go ahead (Y/n)...remember the scarf I gave you will tie us together" I nodded walking over to Mrs. Hayz pass the desk and by the waiting space. 

"Someone would like to Adopt you" I bobbed my little head, making her smile uneasily, I had grown quite close to Mrs. Hayz, she said herself once she would Adopt me but she doesn't have the time for she had her own kids. 

"O-okay" then a huge man with an expensive suit and red hair with turquoise eyes with a serious look on his huge face came from the open doors. My heart stopped.

WHAT!?

"M-Mr. Endeavor!?" I freaked out my wings ruffled at his presence, a Number 2 (i think) Pro hero wants to Adopt...me!? He walks up to me, his hands in his pockets. 

"Hello (Y/n). I heard you're quite extraordinary" he said. I bowed respectfully. 

"Th-thank you" I was speechless his mind was clogged up I couldn't make up anything just yet. Damn. 

"I will go get the papers and her bags" Saki walks off leaving me awkwardly stand there. The hell-flame himself kneels down to my eye level. 

"What beautiful wings you have" he lifts his hand. 

"May I?" he asks. I titled my wing down for him he glazes it softly smiling to himself. What a shady smile. Something's off about him. 

"Nice scarf by the way" he comments standing back up, Mrs. Hayz comes back they chat for a bit, I put on my nicest shoes. Takuma comes out of the den. 

"(Y/n)?" I didn't turn to him, it was too much. 

"(Y/n) look at me" his voice right beside me. Then Endeavor comes over to me holding out his huge hand for mine.

"We've gotta go now (Y/n)" I turned to Takuma who's face is as huge as the moon, his jaw drops to the floor, I'm holding the Hell-flames hand we head just outside the doors of my old home which I will miss but I won't miss my rival. 

"Wait! She's going with him!? Man, there's so much I want to tell her!?"  I hear him panic. I sighed. 

"M-Mr. Endeavor?" he stops and looks over his shoulder. 

"C-can I say a quick goodbye to my friend" he looks at the hazel head sighs then lets go of my hand. 

"Okay, make it quick now please" I thanked him running back to my dear friend my wings wrap around him, his hugs back tighter. 

"I don't want to go" I mumbled even if it's the best superhero in the world to leave with I just want to stay anywhere with Takuma. 

"Go now" he places me back down. I cried bitter tears him wiping them away he leans in and kisses my cheek. I gripped his top he's crying as well. 

"I love you (F/n) and I always will"  his thoughts shout almost. 

"There's not a day that will go pass...where I won't miss your smile or laugh..." he quotes sadly. He pulls away wiping his red face with his sleeve. 

"Here" I took off my Angel necklace and gave it to him. He shook his head but I insisted, putting it around his neck, he stares down at it then smiles. Rubbing my wings one last time. 

"So you can remember me too" I explained grinning.  

"Go now my Angel. Do your Father and Mother proud!" he shouts smiling a huge 'All Might' smile. I nodded with seriousness on my face lifting my wings up and flying up. Swooping down to land next to Endeavor. He opens the door to his car. Me hoping in the back seat.

I looked out my window, Mrs. Hayz on verges of tears as she stands beside Takuma. He grips his now Angel necklace waving with a smile that melts my heart every time I see it. I just hope it isn't the last time I do. 

-We will see each other again. No matter how we will-

We vowed in our heads in sync me waving from the car window. I kept looking back until I lost sight of the small Orphanage sign. I gripped my Scarf even tighter, knuckles turning white. 

 "I miss you already (F/n)"  that was his last thought I could hear and really it breaks my heart. 

"Me too Takuma..." I whimpered quietly the male driving increases his speed heaps of houses passing. 

"(Y/n). Welcome to the Todoroki Family" his deep voice says. 

-End of Chapter 3-