Chapter 21: Fall Break

Alex

It took not long to get to our hometown. Andrew decided he wanted to sing to every. single. song on the radio.

The ride from our townhouse to home is proximity an hour and a half. It felt like hours with Andrew singing.

It's not that he's any good to make the situation better.

Andrew turn the car into his parents driveway. I quickly clicked the off button on the radio. He looked at the radio then at me, "Why did you do that?! It's not your car!" He protested

I unbuckled my seat belt and grabbed my purse from underneath my legs. "Next time I'll take my car back with me!" Then I got out of his car.

I walked behind the car and tapped on the trunk. Andrew looked through his mirror and shook his head. I rolled my eyes and said, "My stuff is in the back dipsh*t! I want to go home."

Andrew continued to look at me while turned up the stereo, still playing the same song, Meant To Be by Bebe Rexha. How many times are they going to play this song on the radio?! He brought his hands to his ear, signalling he couldn't hear me.

I let out a growl, "Andrew I'm going to pop open your trunk!" I yelled. I marched out to their garage and tapped in the pin code. The garage door opened and I began searching through Uncle Anthonys tools.

After a few seconds I heard footsteps come inside the garage. "Hey Alex!" Alec said, "What are you looking for?"

I picked up the tool I was looking for; a crowbar. "This!" I said evilly.

I marched over to Andrews car with a mischievous  smile. Andrew caught on what was going on and his eyes went wide. He pulled down his window, "Alex come on! This doesn't have to be this way!"

Just then I felt Alec pull the crowbar. I got a stronger hold on the crowbar to the point where Alec and I were playing tug of war. "Alex I'll get Andrew to open his trunk. Whats in there anyways?"

"My stuff!" I barked, "He should have given me my stuff in the first place!"

I know this could've been solve with simple help from Alec but I was already angry. From Andrews terrible singing for an hour til now with not giving me my belongings.

This is going to be an interesting week!

*******

We been home for a couple of days and Andrews been staying out of my sight. Probably because I almost destroyed his car.

I don't blame him. I would be scared to be in the same area as me after what happened.

My Dad has been working non stop at the company, so I barely seen him. I took the time to go visit my old spots. Today I'm heading over to Almas Diner to grab a bite.

I turned my car into the parking lot, then turned off the engine. My stomach began to growl. Oh how I been longing to come back here.

I walked inside and the smell of greasy fries and burgers hit my face. I sat down in one of the booths and began to look through the menu.

"Excuse me?"

I looked up from the menu and I was met with a guy who had a nose piercing, grey hair and piercing blue eyes.

"I love your hair!" I blurted out.

He smiled and flicked his hair, "Thank you, I love it too but I don't think my boyfriend does." He said while rolling his eyes. "I know I'm just a random person but are you by any chance Alexandra Thomason?"