Chapter 4: Doing a Good Deed

Alex

Orientation was.. Interesting. I met the faculty members of the program. They shared stories of the accomplishments they have done and some of the professors shared a presentation on what they expect of us students.

   Wonderful.

Now orientation is over and I am walking towards the front of the school to meet up with the gang. I arrive at the meeting spot, waiting for Andrew, Andre, and Leah to show up.

"Surprise to see you again, Alex."

I turn around slowly and notice photography guy standing behind me with his hands in his pocket. I wonder if this is his signature look? Hands in his jean pocket all the time?

"Fancy seeing you again too, photography guy." I replied with my arms crossed.

He let out a chuckle, "Photography guy? Is that my name now?"

I nodded my head, "Yes it is. You never told me your name so photography guy will stay. Unless you want to release your name out loud for the world to hear?" I exclaimed.

Photography guy scratch behind his head, "My name is--"

"There you are!" Squealed a annoying Leah. She brought me into a bone crushing hug, "I thought we lost you. Oh! You found photography guy!"

"Am I now known as photography guy around here?" He asked.

I pulled away from Leah, "Nope, we just call you that." I replied.

  Andre and Andrew brushed past us and stood towards photography guy, "How do you know these girls?" Asked Andre.

  Photography guy pointed his index finger at Andre, "You must be Leah's boyfriend Andre," He extended his hand to Andre, "Nice to meet you."

Andre glance down at photography guy's hand then back up to his face, "Again. How do you know these girls?" Andre demanded.

  I never seen Andre so over protective over us; well mostly Leah but you get what I mean.

"I was walking to my line for orientation, then Leah called me over to take their photo in front of the LOVE statue. I did a good deed, sue me!" Photography guy put his hands up in surrender with a smirk plastered on his lips.

"Fine. Just stay away from my girl you hear me?!" Andre snapped.

  "No worries," The guys both brought themselves into a man hug. Andrew stood in his place, glaring at photography guy; if only looks could kill...

I nudge Andrew's shoulder, "What did he do to you? Steal your spot in class?"

Andrew brush me off and began walking to the parking lot. "Let's go!" He growled.

  Leah came beside me and whispered, "What is wrong with him? He seems upset."

"Yeah," I slowly replied, "Pretty upset."

   Andre took Leah's hand and began to walking to the parking lot, "We'll meet you at the car!" She shouted.

        "They don't seem to like me very much, is that guy your boyfriend or something?"

  I brought my attention back to photography guy and I instantly shook my head, "Oh god no!" I screech, "He's a family friend and I'm not sure why he is acting like someone crapped in his cereal this morning."

He chuckled, "Well, I would love to stay and chat but your friends are waiting for you. Pass me your phone."

    I was confuse for a moment; is he going to try and take another picture of me again? I know the first one he took looked amazing but I highly doubt this one will look oh so great. I slowly given him my unlocked phone. He took my phone and began to tap on my phone. After a few seconds he was completed, "There done! I'll see you around Alex!"

Before I could protest he was already speed walking away towards the other parking lot at the school. Just then I heard a beeping sound. It was Andrew, Andre, and Leah waiting inside the car. "Come on! I'm starving and I want food," Leah cried out.

I rolled my eyes and march my way over to the car. I sat down inside and buckled up myself beside Leah, "So what did photography guy do on your phone?"

"You notice all that?"

She nodded her head frantically, "Uh Yeah we all saw what happened."

I took a glimpse at the front mirror and notice Andrew staring at me. "I'm not sure what he put on my phone."

  Before I could protest, Leah quickly grabbed my phone and search her way through. A few seconds of silence a loud gasp slip out of Leah's mouth, "No freaking way!"

  "What?" I grabbed my phone out of Leah's grasp and took a closer look to what she was looking at.

   "He put his number in your phone!" She screeched.

   She was right. Photography guy did put his number in my phone. He put his contact name as Photography guy; still keeping his name a secret. Why did he do that? I just met him today?

  "Why are you staring at your phone, text him for godsake!"

  I shook my head, "Why would I text him? I just met him!"

   Leah was about to reply when a chime came from my phone; I received a message. I tap over to my messaging app and see 'Photography guy' name appear:

                                         I thought I would be nice and do another good deed and give you my number. Text me sometime ;P

I couldn't believe it. Just by arguing with Leah over a photo, asking a random guy to take our photo who we still consider his name as "Photography guy"  gave me his number!

I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. "Unbelievable,"

  I took another glimpse at Andrew, his blue piercing eyes staring directly at me showing a emotion that I have seen before.

                             Jealousy.

*********

A new character!? What!?

We will find out his name shortly but for now we are calling him 'Photography guy'

  I hope you are liking the story so far! Please do not forget to like, comment or if you want to hear more from me then find me on my social media accounts:

Twitter:

@Allygurl3000

Have a wonderful day!

Cece :)