Chapter 17: Well.. What should I say?

Andrew

After following photography dude-- I mean Liem for a bit. He stopped the car at a Italian restaurant.

"I don't think this is a good idea," Andre said for the fourth time, "Leah might be worried where we are. Or what if something happens when I'm gone?!"

I rolled my eyes. Andre was being paranoid and needed to relax. I parked the car near the table both Liem and Alex were seated. We couldn't hear anything but a lot of laughter was happening and Alex seem to be doing the most talking while Liem stared at her.
"Gosh the dude is bored! Look at him," I whispered to Andre.

I glance over at Andre and see he was furiously texting. "Leah wants more food! The more we're out the more ridiculous her list gets!"

I ignored Andre complaining, his problem not mine! I kept on staring at Alex. She looked happy, more than she was with me.
Liem reached over across the table for her hand and began to softly rub them. He spoke a few words which made Alex's cheek flush a bright pink. She did her signature move and push a strand of hair behind her ear while looking away.

"You're still in love with her,"

I brought my attention towards Andre. "What?"

He closed off his phone and placed it in his pocket, "You're still in love with Alex!"

"Psst No! Alex and I don't belong together. She belongs with Liem. Who is into the same stuff she is.."

Andre placed his hands on top of my back "It's alright dude, you made a mistake. You just need to know how to fix it."

I nodded my head ignoring Andre's comment and looked towards Alex and Liems table. I notice the table was empty and a check was placed on the table. "Andre..."

Before I could finish my sentence I was pulled into the bush near restaurants.
Just then I heard foot steps pass by. "I had a great time tonight." A voice that sounded similar to Alex. "Even though Leah was blaring my phone with text messages."

Yep thats Alex.

"Yeah I had fun as well. But I have one quick stop to make before our date is done." Liem said

Their footsteps were coming close to where we were. It was hard to see us since the bushes were very big. Although one move can blow our cover.
I looked over at Andre and notice he was texting a long paragraph to Leah.

Just then Alex's feet stopped in place. Liem also stopped and stood near her. "Whats wrong?" He asked.

Alex was silent for a moment, "Hmmm," she walked near a car, "This car oddly looks like Andrew's car,"

Andre quickly looked up from his phone and glance over at me. "You parked near his car?!" He harshly whispered.

"I didn't know which car was his exactly!" I retorted back.

Liem followed Alex near my car. "I highly doubt Andrew would follow us. He left to go somewhere with Andre ten minutes before we left your place." I could see Liem grabbing Alex's hand and slowly bringing her back on to the sidewalk. "Ask him when you get home,"