"Awe, Jesse my saviour, you've been keeping my name clean," I cooed.

Rolling his eyes at me he stopped walking grabbing my full attention, "Where did you go? For that term?"

"Blackwood, I was attending a private school there, and doing some family business," I shrugged.

"Can I ask you another?" He nodded his head and I continued, "How did you know I was here for the whole term while I was in the shadows?"

He crossed his arms at me, "You never got your name called, I noticed it after a while and thought it was strange. I always had this weird feeling that it could've been you, but I pushed it down always because I was thinking that if it was you, you would at least talk to me."

I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly, "Sorry, I really wanted too. Actually I wanted to do more then just talk..."

He grinned at my answer, "You sure know how to rile up a guy."

I flicked him in the head, "No bad dog, not happening right now."

He rubbed the spot I had hit, "I would reply to that, but I don't want to get flicked again," he mumbled.

"Don't worry, you won't get flicked," I innocently smiled at him, "You'll get punched next."

"And to think that your suppose to lo-" he started but I slapped my hand over his mouth.

"Who told you that?" I raised an eyebrow at him narrowing my eyes.

His licked my hand and I gasped before wiping it on his shirt. Ewww, cooties.

"This beautiful girls body language did, she won't use her words though," he smirked at me.

Rolling my eyes I just turned on my heel and walked away from him. Yeah... Changing the subject... Not for long though.

"Wait, I'm sorry," he called after me trying to keep up, "I swear I won't say it again."

I slowed down my pace a satisfied smirk on my lips, "Better not."

"I won't," he crossed his fingers over his heart, "Anyways, so after school I'm going to the movies by myself and celebrating the end of finals."

Looking at him I smiled, "Is this your way of trying to get me out on a date?"

"Pfft no, I'm just saying that's what I'm doing, you can join if you want to but it doesn't matter to me," he shrugged trying to act uncaring. He wasn't fooling me.

"Maybe I'll be there, what movie are you going to be watching?"

"Don't know yet, most likely action movie," he looked at me asking me silently if that was okay.

"Guess I'll see you there Jesse," I smiled at him and his eyes instantly lit up.

Throwing away our empty containers, considering we had eaten them while we talked, I steered us in the direction of my locker.

Opening it I frowned at the paper that fell out. It was a party invitation, for tonight.

"Free beer, nice," Jesse complimented looking at the paper over my shoulder.

"Where is it?" I questioned pointing to the address.

"Not sure which house, but it's on our street, that's going to suck for Zoe," Jesse groaned, "She's never going to get to sleep."

"Get her to sleepover at one of her friends houses tonight," I suggested screwing up the piece of paper and throwing it at a nearby bin, it went in.