Epilouge

Sebastian POV. 2 years later

I watch as she walks down the aisle. In her white dress. Beautiful. She gets to the front and gives the flowers to Iris. 

The priest says some words but I'm not really listening, I stare at Caitlin. 

"Ever since that day I met you, I really really liked you. Like a lot. And that day I finally had the courage to ask you out. When you said yes.... I was, just bouncing around. I was so excited. I remember spending hours getting everything ready. With the thought of you simply smiling. That would be enough. When we first kissed. It was magical. I never wanted it to end. And when I said 'I love you' for the first time... I really meant it. And I still do. So when you said you loved me too. I believed you. Caitlin Snow, I will always love you, no matter what." She smiles. I see tears form in her eyes. 

"The day I first met you. To be honest, I was confused. It was very confusing. But I got to know you. And I fell in love. Like a high school crush. So when you first asked me out. I freaked out. It was like a dream. I remember our first date. I didn't think it was physically possible for you to be able to pull it off, but you did. Now, I'm no poet, but... I love you and I mean it. I meant everything I said. I love you. And I wouldn't be able to ever stop. With my whole heart, I love you, Sebastian Smythe." She smiles. 

"Do you, Caitlin Snow take, Sebastian Smythe to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part?"

"I do."

  "Do you, Sebastian Smythe take, Caitlin Snow to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part?"  

"I do." 

"You may kiss the bride." He says. And I do.