Shut Up

Sebastian POV.

"Caitlin?" I look at her.

"I'm... fine."

"No, you're not."

"Fine, I'm not! I'm gonna die! And I haven't even..." she pauses, "Sebastian... I think I..."

"Me too." I smile. 

"No, I have to tell you. I haven't told you. In fact, I haven't told anyone. I'm losing control of Killer Frost."

"Oh. Well uh, Cisco will surely fix that..." I fake a smile. She doesn't know.

"You were gonna say something."

"Caitlin. I..." I can't do it, "I want to go home. Ya know... my Earth?"

"Oh. Just ask Cisco, he can breach you there."

"Right.."

She starts to walk away.

"No wait!" She turns "I.... I like you." I look down. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Her eyes turn blue and hair turns white.

"I don't" She- no, Killer Frost says.

"Wait. Cait! I.." 

"Shut up!" She makes an icicle. 

"Are you gonna... Kill me?"

"No, but... I might. So, shut up." She walks off to the elevator. 

"Cait!" The door closes.

"Damn it!" I screwed up. Big time.

Suddenly the floor rumbles. And a giant piece of sharp metal rains from the ceiling and stabs me in the leg. 

I scream. Not just scream. I make a noise nothing can make. I swear the glass broke.

"Sebastian!" Barry comes over. 

"I..." My vision turns black. "Cait."

I'm gone.

Author's Note IMPORTANT

So I have some questions....

What songs would you like sang?

What characters from Glee or Arrowverse would you like come?

And those Snowbarry Fans! (Me included) I wanted Sebastian and Caitlin together since the beginning; since CW refuses to let Barry and Caitlin have chemistry. What do you want happen with Seb and Cait? 

West-Allen Fans! Don't worry, West-Allen stays. But... Any drama?

Finally, thank you for reading, it means so much that you are all reading and voting!