Horrid Accidents

Sebastian POV. 

They rushed him to the hospital, it wasn't a simple cut that Caitlin could fix, it required surgery, it was horrible, blood everywhere, him, lying on the ground. The doctors told us that there was a huge chance he would- he would die. 

"Damn it, it's been 3 weeks! How are we still not allowed to see him?!" Iris yells. 
"Please, we are trying everything we can to save him, you can't see him yet."

"No, I- I you can't j-just.."

"Come on Iris." Barry hugs her, as Iris sobs. 

"Hey, Sebastian, come on." Caitlin has been seeing if everyone is healthy, nothing broken. She finished with everyone but Barry, Iris, and me. 
"Yeah.."

"So, the accident, really got everyone." She says. 
"I'm surprised that you aren't breaking down."
"Well, I can't, I have people who need help."
"Caitlin, that's not healthy! Everyone has cried, or needed someone to talk to everyone except you! Even Santana and Blaine! Even me!" 

"Sebastian, if I cry, I don't think I'll ever stop."
"I know that, but keeping it in is worse."
"Sebastian, you don't understand. I'm already used to this, alright?"

"You.. What?"
"I- I never told anyone but, I've been through depression, after my dad died. Because after he left, I had no one, my mom was rarely home, and when she was, she was always making calls or telling me how an A minus isn't good enough. The odd thing is, when he first died, I didn't cry, I didn't cry until a month later, and when I did, I kept crying for a few weeks, I only stopped because of school. But when I was alone, I cried, that lasted for months. And if- if he dies, I- I don't think I can handle it- I mean do you know how many people I lost!"
"Caitlin, I know what you mean, but I didn't have depression I had- have anxiety." I sigh. She looks down. I pull her into a hug. 

"Alright, I should get started. Can you lift you're shirt, I need to check on your breathing." 
My fingers touch the rim on my shirt until I realize, I have scars on my back, and the scars are faded. I don't need her asking questions, she doesn't need more things to worry about. 

"Can't you do it without me lifting my shirt?"
"Um... I guess?" 

"So everything is alright, just cuts and bruises." She says with a relieved voice. 

"Do want to go back?" 
"I have to give a checkup to Barry and Iris."
"Alright." 

When I get back I see everyone just sitting or standing, no one says a word. "Barry, Iris, do you want to go together?" I see Caitlin ask. They nod. 

I find a seat next to Cisco. "You doing alright?" 
"Is anyone?" He asks coldly. 

"I understand but, we need to-"
"To what? Cheer everyone up? No not until we know he's alright."
"You can't even say his name anymore!"
"You can't either." He points out. I pause, he's right. "And why are you even sad, you didn't know him? You didn't care," He raises his voice, "you left us for 2 months, you never said more that 2 words to him!" He yells, everyone turns to us. Cisco looks at Santana and Blaine, "And you two, don't even know is last name!" 

"Cisco! Stop it. Everyone is upset, but I can see that you are obviously more upset, so if you want to talk there are counselors across the hall, or you can talk to someone in a private room.  Don't go blaming people because they're sad. Everyone has a right to be upset." Oliver scolds. 

I see the doctor walk out. "What happened? Will he make it?" Wally asks. Barry, Iris and Caitlin walk in. Caitlin sits next to, I grab her hand. She gives me a 'thank you' look. 

The doctor pauses. "Well...."

~~~~

I'm mean, even I hate me. Muhahahahah. 

Thanks for reading! In cause you all didn't know, I entered into Wattys2018!!!! So please vote, if ya don't want to, it's fine, just enjoy! Thank you all! <3

  This was no accident
This was a therapeutic chain of events