Time Stops

Sebastian POV. 

I see a breach come in my room, and I don't move, if it's someone here to kill me, so be it. 

"Sebastian!" Barry whisper shouts. "Where's Caitlin?"

"Nightshade took her." I answer without emotion. Back at home, like my 'home' having emotions would break you, since a sob would be a slap. Therefore, I've had practice. 

"God." Barry puts his hands on his head, thinking. "We, I- I don't- My plan won't work then..." 

"Smythe..." Nightshade comes in. She walks over to me. "Come with me." 

"He'll never-" Barry suddenly freezes. 
"NO!" I want to help him, but I can't. 
"Come with me." Nightshade says again. And I follow. 

"Caitlin!" I struggle to move. Ropes tying me down. She's unconscious. I'm at the volcano. I'm waiting to witness her death. And I can't do anything about it. Nightshade continues to set everything up. 

"Seb!" A familiar voice whispers. Suddenly Meister shows up right in my face. "Woah! Sorry." He say backing up a little. 

"Can you...?"

"Not without having to fight Nightshade, but don't worry, we have a plan." 
"Then why are you here and not Barry?"

"Because it's a plan only Blaine, Flamethrower, Wally, and I know about. All the others are still flipping out too much to think." Meister unties me. "Be ready to run to Caitlin, you'll know when." He says before disappearing. 

"SEBASTIAN!" I hear a piercing scream and I turn, Caitlin. I want to run to her, but I know I can't. Not yet. 

"Help!" She cries. Then I run to her, as quickly as I can. But by the time I make it I'm already looking down into the volcano for her. 
"It's no use." She shouts. "Sebastian... I-" 
Time stops. I know I've seen this before, but it's so real, all the memories I made with her start coming back. 

How she reacted to all the things I planned on our first date... Her blue dress, and silver jewelry. I remember giving her roses, and helping her to the car. I remember not being able to stop staring, for she was beautiful. I remember cleaning up the clearing, just for her. I remember the set up. Getting and making food with Caitlin in my mind. How I sang to her and said she is perfect. I remember the horse ride, and the fear I felt when I thought I lost her. I remember when I left, how upset I was. I knew I shouldn't have left her, but I did. I remember our first kiss, how magical it felt. How I would snake my arm around her waist. "Caitlin, you are perfect and I really hope you always remember that." I meant every word of it.

"NO!" I want to jump in and save her but the air seemed to pull me back, again. "CAITLIN!" I strain to get free. "CAITLIN!" I slowly watch her fall in. "NO!"