Plan, Plan, Plan

Barry POV.

After a week, Sebastian was discharged, but even when he was in the hospital bed we were brainstorming. He'd get frustrated at the simplest things, and it worried me. He freaked out when the nurse gave him water that wasn't cold. He stopped sleeping and he barely ate. 

"We need a plan, a good plan, goddammit I can't think with that... Thing just... Urgh!" He kicked the chair over. 
"Sebastian.... What's bothering yo-" Iris started

"Everything, EVERY GODDAMN THING." 
"Wanna go sing?" Blaine- from Glee world suggested. 

"No, shut up. I'm not in the mood." 

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAD MONTHS TO PLAN AND I DID NOTHING! WE WASTED SO MUCH TIME AND I-" He stops. "We need to figure out who Nightshade is." He gasps. "Now."

"Sebastian, that's impossible, he- or she, didn't leave anything but people in pain. They didn't leave prints, or blood, or anything we can use and not to mention-" 

"They touched this." Sebastian holds up a piece of glass. "He- or she, tried to stab me with it." 

"Sebastian, does this mean..."
"We're gonna find them." He looks up. "And save Caitlin." 

"The print belongs to a... Holy..." Cisco stares wide eyed at the screen. "Ella.... Thawne." 
"Thawne, as in... Eddie Thawne, as in Eobard Thawne?" I say slowly. 
"Yes?"
"THIS THAWNE FAMILY, I SWEAR.... I mean except for Eddie... WILL NEVER STOP HATING ME HUH?"
"Eddie hated you at one point..." Iris says.

"Not right now Iris." I say. 
"I'll do more research on this... Ella Thawne." 

"So after hours of research, I found that she is born in 2024. She disappears in 2042. After her father, Eobard dies." 

"So revenge? Maybe I killed Eobard (finally) and she decides to get revenge my killing me in her past so that I'm not around when she's even born?" 

"Why go after Caitlin then?" Sebastian asks
"To show power?" 
He shrugs. "Maybe not... What if I stayed and joined team Flash permanently, because of Caitlin? What if in the future, having me around will finally kill Eobard?" 
"Seems legit, Sebastian is mentioned as 'Hurricane' in the future." Cisco says. 
"And getting rid of Caitlin kills two birds with one stone. No Killer Frost and no Hurricane." 

"Guys, I have a plan." Sebastian says. "What if we killed her, when she is first born.What if we killed her, right in the hospital."
"Sebastian, that's cruel. We don't do that type of thing."
"Well, then you think of a better plan." He growls. 

"Sebastian..." 

"Beware of the shadows that follow you." A low voice whispers. "Sebastian, come, to save Caitlin. Come now, or she will die." The voice continues. A portal opens. 

"Sebastian, we can-" 

"No, I have to." Sebastian gives us a wave and before I can react, he's gone.