14.

Joe;

“If I got to pick a model it would beCandice Swanepoel.” I nodded,”Mine is Miranda Kerr.” Nick shrugged,eating a grape,”The fuck?! She has a baby.” I shook my head,”That’s a turn off.”

“We never said we would be dating them,chill. Jeez.” Nick rolled his eyes. “I’ll get it.” I got up and headed to the door,”Are you Joe Jonas?” this guy asked me,”Yeah,the last time I check I was.” I chuckled,but he showed now humor. “Come with me.” he said,”No,I don’t know you.” I crossed my arms.

“I’m Greg from Cycle City,now come with me.” he walked off,”Be right back.” I grabbed my leather jacket and slipped it on while I was following Greg outside. “What do you want?” I looked at him,”Someone bought you this Vulcan 900 Classic.” he showed me this black motorcycle and then he gave me the keys.”What do I pay you?...”

“It’s already paid for. Have a good day.” he walked off,I was in shocked,I picked up the letter that was on the motorcycle seat,I opened it up.

“Heard you wanted a motorcycle. -Demi.” I smiled a little,I headed inside,”Dude,remember that song we sang in middle school?” Nick looked up at me,”I told you not to mention it again!” he glared,”Demi got me a motorcycle…” I smiled a little.

“What does that have to do with anything?” he looked at me,”I want to serenade that to Demi.” I smiled,”Why can’t you just go there and apologize to her?” he rolled his eyes,”It’s Demi….I’ve been an asshole to her...there is no way she’ll forgive me with just a sorry.”

“Then figure something else out,because I’m not doing it.” Nick walked off,I scoffed,”Fine.” I sighed,I went back outside,I got on my motorcycle and drove it off to Demi’s.

Demi;

“I’ll do it later. I don’t care.” I closed my door, I layed on my bed,I tied my hair in a ponytail,”Worst.Summer.Ever.” I sighed,putting my chin in my hand.

If time was still,the sun would never never find us.We could light up the sky tonight.

“Mom,can you turn down the radio!? Damn.”

If it's you and me forever,if it's you and me right now,I'd be alright.Be alright.We're chasing stars to lose our shadow,Peter Pan and Wendy turned out fine.So won't you fly with me?

There it is again. I stood up and headed out to my balcony,I looked down and saw Joe.

“Gotta fly with me now…” he looked at me,I blushed. I rushed downstairs to the back,”What the fuck are you doing here? I never knew you could sing.”  I smiled a little,”I don’t...it was for a middle school talent show..Nick and I did together..” he shrugged,”Nick didn’t want to join me,but I figured a normal apology wouldn’t work…” his brown eyes were locked on mine.

“Oh,it was an apology?”  I grinned,”I hope it is..” he sucked in his lip,”I bought you a bike..so you have to be forgiven..”  I smiled,”Did you just do that to win me back,because love doesn’t--”

“No,you really wanted a bite. I’m not that desperate.” I crossed my arms,”Well,Demi...how bout I pick you up at 7 and take you out to dinner?” he smiled,”It’s a date.” I nodded,”Alright,I’ll you then.” he kissed my cheek and walked off,I smiled at the ground.

I got out out the shower and looked at the clock it was 6:07,I wrapped my towel around me and started drying my hair,then did my makeup. I headed to my closet and slipped on a neon aztec design tank top with denim shorts and white strappy heels. I slipped on my jewelery,and got my hair in side braid,I headed downstairs,”Where are you going?” my dad raised a brow,”Out.” I smirked,”Will you be coming back?” he crossed his arms,I sighed,”Yes.” I grabbed my purse and heard his motorcycle pull up,”Bye.” I walked out.

“You know,I was expecting a dress or skirt on this date..” he smirked,”I knew you would pick me up on the motorcycle,so unless you want people to see my V-jay-jay. You need to accept it.” he handed me a helmet,laughing,”Why aren’t you wearing one?” I slipped it on,”Because I care about you getting hurt than me.”

I smiled and on his motorcycle,I held onto him tight as he drove off.I laughed on the ride there,I had my arms around him and my head laying on his back,when he finally stopped at a stop light,”Where we going?”

“Ruby Tuesdays. It’s the only thing I can afford.” he sighed,I sighed,”It’s fine..I like Ruby Tuesdays. It’s fine.” I rubbed his back.

He parked his motorcycle and we got off, and headed inside. We got our seat and got our drinks ordered,”So..it is true what you said yesterday,about you and Matt being over?” He played with his napkin,”Yeah,I’m over that douchebag,I’m moving on to another douchebag.” I smirked,he chuckled,”Ha Ha oh yeah!?”

“Yeah. I guess I’m attractive to douchebags.” I shrugged,”Interesting.” he smirked,”I do want to apologize for the way I treat you..I was a complete asshole to you...I just...I don’t people cheating….the first girlfriend I had,which I didn’t have many,she cheated on me...so I--”

“You’re forgiven,Joe. I don’t need the background. I hate cheating too. Remember,Matt cheated on me.” I gave him a smile,”Right.” he chuckled.

Our waitress came and gave us our drinks,”Thanks.” I smiled,we then ordered our meal.

“Can I tell you something,Joe?” I sipped my tea,”Yeah sure.” he nodded,”Your badass turns me on.” I giggled,he laughed,”Ha,really?” he cocked his eyebrow.”Nope.” I smiled big.

Our food finally came and we ate most of it,and Joe paid the bill,so we headed out,he started driving somewhere,”Where we going?” I looked around. He suddenly he parked his motorcycle.”Rainbow falls.” he smiled,”It’s 8:30. It’s dark.” he took my hand,I used my phone’s flashlight to see where we were going. “Joe,this is insane! I don’t think we’re suppose to be here!”

“We went mini golfing when it was closed. No biggie.” he looked down and we were on  top of the waterfall,”You ready to jump princess?” he smirked at me,”What?! Jump?! You are crazy!? These are Gucci shoes.” I crossed my arms,”Okay.” he slips off his shirt and jumps in,”WOO!!!” he pushed his hair out of his face,”Come in,Demi. The water is fine!” he yelled. I put my phone down  and took off my shoes,”Here I go..” I jumped off the cliff,I screamed all the way down.

“Where are you? Joe?” I swam around,”I’m right here.” he put his arms around me,”How was that?” he smiled,”It was amazing.” I put my arms around his neck,we were under the waterfall. He chuckled and kissed me. “Freeze.” a flashlight shined down at us. I pulled away from Joe.

“Please get out of the water.” he said, we sighed and got out of the water,”You know the park is close and jumping off a 80 feet waterfall is prohibited here.” he crossed his arms,”Sorry officer...there wasn’t a sign that said,’don’t jump”. I’m sorry.” Joe nodded,I was in shocked.

“It’s prohibited at night. Most importantly,are you guys alright? There had been  accidents from that high jump?”  he asked us,”Yeah,I’m fine.” Joe nodded,then he looked at me,”Why isn’t the girl speaking?” Joe turned his head at me,”I think she is in shock,sir.”

“What are your names?” he got out his notebook,”I’m Joe Jonas and this is my girlfriend,Demi Lovato.” he wrote down our names,”Age?”

“18...we’re here on vacation with our families..” Joe sighed,”Well,I have to arrest you and take you to your parents.”

“No,please don’t.” I frowned,”I’m sorry,it’s the rules,miss. You guys broke a law.” he nodded,Joe sighed,”Can we go up top to get my shirt and her shoes,at least?” Joe sucked in his lip,”I have to follow so you guys won’t run away.” he started following us up the hill.

“Sir,why don’t you just tell my parents? I started it in the first place,Demi didn’t want to do it. The girl is innocent.” Joe begged,”She broke the law too. She entered and jumped.”

We got to our our stuff,Joe slipped on his shirt and I got my phone and slipped on my shoes  back,we headed to his cop car,”What about my motorcycle?” Joe got in,”I’ll get it towed to your place. So who wants to go first?” he asked,Joe took my hand,rubbing my knuckles. “I’ll go first..” Joe looked at me.

“Okay then." he started driving to Joe's hotel.