18.

I woke up and Joe was on the other side of the bed,he was laying on his back,staring at the ceiling,I was on my stomach so I scooted closer to him,”Morning.” I pecked his lips,”Hey beautiful.” he smiled.”What you thinking about?” I stroke his face. “Nothing…” he sighed.

“Joseph….I know it’s something..” I laid my head on his chest.”You fixing to leave..made me think..we do have to go our separate ways..” he gulped. “Yeah,but we have a few more weeks left...let’s just cherish it.” I rubbed his face,”I can’t...when I know we won’t see each other…” he sighed,”I know it’s going to be hard...but….we’ll find away to see each other...I mean how far is New York City from New Jersey…” his hands slid down my ass.

"Um...actually...I never said I was going to college in New Jersey...I got a scholarship...in UC…” he looked at me,I let out a sigh,”University of California wants me to go there….I don’t have to pay intuition...just the books and everything..” he looked at me,I sighed,”You should go...I’m sure we’ll figure something out...like seeing each other on every holiday…”

“I guess we can try this...Skype and everything.” he ran his hand through my sex hair,”Good,because you...make me feel like myself...than anybody has…” I pecked his lips. I heard my phone ring,”Be right back.” I wrapped my sheet around my body and headed to my phone,”Hello?”

“Hey Demi” my dad spoke,

“Hey daddy.” I stared at Joe staring at me,I bit my lip,”How are you? I called last night but no one answered. Is everything okay?” he asked,”Yeah...sorry I went to bed early last night…” I lied.

“Oh,that’s good. Sorry for bugging you. What are you doing today?” he asked,

“Just probably hanging with Joe.” I grinned. “Okay,well,I’ll let you go. I’ll call you later.” he hung up,I went and sat on top of Joe,still wrapped in the sheet. “Hi.” I smiled as he ran his fingers up and down my leg,”You’re beautiful.” he pecked my lips.

“Let’s do something,even though staying in bed with you sounds great...I want to do something.” he chuckled,”Let’s go to the bed. I’ll pick you up in Twenty minutes.” I got off of him. He got up and I stared at his naked attractive body. I slipped on his jeans and his shirt.

He started walking off,”Babe.” I whined,he turned around,”What?”

“I don’t get a kiss?” I pouted,”You’re cute.” he chuckled,he came back to me and pecked my lips,”I’ll see you soon.” he winked,”Bring your motorcycle.” I winked as he walked out.

I headed straight to my closet,I searched my drawer for a bikini. I pulled out a blue splash triangl bikini. I set it on my bed and got in the shower to wash away the sex smell.  I got out and slipped on the bikini. I slipped on a cover up and flipflops. I tied my hair up in a ponytail then I headed downstairs. Revealing the mess the people left the place,”May we clean this now?” the maids asked,what the fuck?

“Yes. Go ahead.” I walked outside just in time as Joe pulled up on his motorcycle,”Get on,baby.” he smiled. I got on and held onto him as he drove to the beach.

We got to the beach. We started by just laying out in the sun,then we played in the sand,making sand castles. Then I laid in the sand as Joe put seashells around me,I giggled,”Don’t laugh.” he pecked my lips.

I grinned at him.

Next,we started writing in the sand. We decided to go rent a jet ski,so we waited in line. “Did you sit in a pile of sugar? Cause you have a pretty sweet ass.” This guy whispered in my ear. “Excuse me!?” I turned around,Joe glared at the guy.

“Is your daddy a Baker? Because you've got a nice set of buns!” He flirted,”I have a boyfriend.” I pointed to Joe. “You could do so much better,honey.” the guy smirked,”What the hell?!” Joe punched him down to the ground.

We went to the cashier,”One jetski.” Joe spoke,snaking his arm around me,”$40.” the cashier said,Joe and I split the money.

Joe:

We spent a good time on the jet ski. We had a blast actually. I guess I got a little jealous when that guy was flirting with Demi. I shouldn’t of punched him,but he made me mad. We took the jet ski back,so now we were just in the ocean. I wrapped my arms around her,”I love you.” I kissed all over her face.

“I love you more.” she put her hands on my shoulders. We started making out while we were standing in the ocean.

“I’ll be right back.” I kissed her and headed back to our towels. I grabbed my phone,I forgot to tell my mom that I was with Demi.

“JOE!!!” Demi screamed,I turned around,she was far from where I left,”DEMI!” I ran to the end of the sand,”I got…” she coughed,”to close..the current.” she started choking. “I’ll get you!!” I ran into the ocean,getting closer to her.

I was safe,I finally got her out of the ocean,”Demi!?” I looked at her,I started doing CPR. Nothing happened,”Shit,Demi,wake up...please..” I did CPR again. “SOMEONE CALL 911,PLEASE!?” I looked at the people that started crowding us. “Demi,please...please wake up..” I stroke her face.

--------------------------------

2 more chapters left.