9.

I pulled away from the kiss and looked at him with awed,I bit my lip,"Um....I'll see you tomorrow?" he studdered,"See you tomorrow.." I headed inside my house.

"Hello,Demetria." my dad looked at me over his glassed,I leaned on the door,rubbing my lips,smiling,"Demetria? You okay?" my mom came to me,"Never better!" I smiled and I ran into my bedroom. 

I slipped on boxer shorts for women and a tanktop,I tied my hair into a messy bun,then I headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth,then I got into my bed.

Suddenly I heard a knock on my balcony door,I got up and opened it,I looked down at Joe,"What are you doing?" I smiled,"I can't sleep...wanna take a walk with me through the beach?" he smiled,"Sure,I'll be there in 5." I smiled,I shut the door,I changed into blue jean shorts and a white long sleeve shirt with a blue anchor on it. I slipped my feet into navy blue toms,then I snuck out."Let's go." he smiled.

We headed to the beach,we walked across the sand,  I slowly slipped my hand into his,"You know...it's sometimes a good thing to have parents.." I looked at the ocean,"How so?..." he glanced at me,"You don't have to put her with their bullshit...I mean..you could do whatever you want.." I intwined our hands,"Well being 15 and no parents were kind of rough...I mean...everything seemed fine....the day before and before school..that day...they were all loving and nice..that's what left me surprise...." Joe sighed.

"They just left?..." I looked at him,"Yeah..my dad was a business man and my mom was a housewife...we came home and they weren't there,every piece of furnature were there...except.." he sighed looking at the sand,"Except what?.." I looked at him,I could tell this was a rough for him to talk about.

"Their clothes...their clothes were gone...like they packed every piece of their clothing and left....like they didn't want to be parents anymore... I was the big brother taking care of Nick and Frankie...for two days..we didn't even go to school those two days...then finally the CPS found us..." Joe swung our hands,"Is Frankie here..in Oahu?" 

"No....um...these parents...didn't want three kids..my mom...had a girl...but after that birth...she couldn't have anymore...and she  just wanted two more...I tried to beg her to adopt Frankie...because who the fuck would want a 15 year old?.." he sighed,"But she said she wanted me because I could be a protector to my sister Aria." he sighed.

I covered my mouth,shocked.

"So..my life is messed up...and that's why I smoke cigarettes...I started ever since 17,I'm not proud of it,but it is what it is." he held my hand tight,"Where's Genna?" I put the arm that his hand was holding around me,"She stayed at the hotel when we had dinner,she's here...maybe you'll meet her soon.. she's five now." Joe smiled a little.

"I can't wait." I smiled.

"Demi...my life is a mess....I don't want to hurt you....and I don't want to think this could mean something...." he looked at me,"I like mess up...I'm sick of reality...I wish I wasn't rich..." I sighed,he looked at me, "Maybe you can show me some reality.." I stood in front of him,he tried not to smile,I ran my fingers through his hair,I looked him in the eyes,I kissed his lips.

With that,we headed back to my place,"See you tomorrow right?" he smiled,"Yeah. Night." I smiled,I wanted him to kiss me first. "Night." he pecked my lips,"Sleep well,beautiful."  he let go of my hand and I headed inside quietly.

The next day,I woke up by myself and slipped on a blue tank short romper and some brown leather wedges. I gave my hair some beach curls and did some makeup.

"Wake up,De---Oh you're awake.." Carolyn walked in,surprised,"Morning,Carolyn." I smiled,I headed downstairs."Morning,Demetria." my mom said.

I ignored her.

"I said..Morning,Demetria." my mom glared,"Morning." I rolled my eyes,I sat down and I ate quickly,"Bye." I rushed out and headed to the beach,I saw Joe talking to some guys,I smiled. I ran and jumped on his back,"Miss me?" I moved all m hair to a side out of his face. I put my legs around him,and he held them up,"I'll see you guys later." he walked away.

"What are you doing here?" Joe smiled,"Why didn't you introduce me to those guys?" I kissed his cheek,"They're not important to meet you." he smiled,I giggled. "Your ear looks weird." I laughed,"How nice of you." he smirked.

"Why are you smirking,Jonas?" I smiled,"Because." he turned his head to looked at me,"Because of what?" I pecked his lips,"Of this.." he ran into the ocean,I screamed,"JOSEPH!" I screamed,he started laughing,he started going deeper,"Please.." I laughed.

He then crouched down and we both got wet,I splashed him,laughing,"You dick!" I smiled,he splashed back. He picked me up with one of his arms and swung me around,I laughed,"Put me down!!" I kick splashed him.

 He laughed,he then put me down,I smiled and put my wet arms around his neck and kissed him,smiling. He chuckled between our kiss.

We headed out of the ocean,"I'm soaking wet." I glared at him,"I'll take you to my place,I want you to meet Aria anyways."  he took my hand,"Now? I look like shit."I looked at him,"She's 5,she won't care,come on." he smiled,we got in his car and we headed to his hotel.

Why was I nervous?

He parked and we headed into an elevator inside the hotel,hand and hand. "Mom,dad." Joe walked inside,"Hey Hon---oh hey Demi!" his mom smiled,then she noticed our hands,"Oh,you guys are dating? She doesn't see-"

"Mom,please.." Joe looked at her,"Let me get you some dry clothes." he led me to his bed,he handed me a long tshirt and boxers,"Wear these until I get your clothes dried." he smiled,"What did your mom mean,back there?..You have a type?" I looked at him.

"I haven't had alot of girlfriends...she thinks I have a type...I usually just have a fuck buddy." he shrugged,I tried not to laugh. "Can you leave so I can change?" I smiled,"Oh yeah...of course." he smiled and left,I changed into the clothes he gaved,I walked out,giving him my clothes,he then hung it out to dry.

"Hey Aria,this is my girlfriend." Joe introduce,"Hey cutie." I smiled,"Joey,I thought I was your only princess.." she frowned,"You are my only princess,Demi is just my girl." Joe smiled,picking her up,"Oh okay,hi Demi." she waved,I laughed.

"Joseph,I think she needs to get out of the house,can you take her out with you guys?" his mom said, he looked at me for an approval,I smiled.

"Yeah,sure." Joe smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Debating on making this a series...hmm...

Hope ya'll like! xoxox.