8.

The next day;

I woke up with no hassle,I headed downstairs in my rob,"Morning Demetria." my dad looked over his glasses,"Morning." I sat down at the bar,"Here is your cereal,Miss Lovato." Steven handed me my bowl,"Thanks." I sighed,"You don't seem prissy this morning." my mom smiled.

I rolled my eyes,I started eating my cereal,"So you seeing Joe today?"my dad looked at me,"I don't know." I shrugged,"Demetria,answer us!" my mom said,"I don't have to answer shit!" I dropped my spoon,which slid into my milk,"Demetria,language!" my mom glared.

"I'm  going to get ready." I got up and headed to my bedroom. I took a quick shower,then I slipped on a light blue bikini,I tied it around my neck,then I slipped on a turquoise loose tank and blue jean shorts with black T-strap thong sandal. I dried my hair and slipped on a fedora. I slipped on lip gloss,then I grabbed my sunglasses and headed out to the beach.

"There you guys are." I smiled,"Ready to go Itrampoline?" Nick readjusted his hat,"Jumping,ew." I crossed my arms,"Come on,you'll love it." Joe smirked,I groaned as we headed to Joe's car. I got in the back with Selena,the boys were in the front.

"So...Nick and I...we had sex last night." Selena whispered,I looked at her,"Um,ew." I looked out window,"He was so good..I kind of don't want to home tomorrow..he's so bi---"

"Selena,shush! I don't want to know his penis size." I looked at her weird,I guess I was a little loud,because Nick and Joe laughed,"Demi!" Selena whispered."They're men. They're proud they fucked someone and their size." I rolled my eyes.

"But it's embarrassing. It's not classy." Selena slipped on her shades,"Then why the hell are you telling me!? I don't clearly give a shit." I looked at her,"Because you're my best friend." Selena said,"But it makes you sound like a slut." I crossed my arms.

"Nick's slut." Selena whispered with a smirk,"Not tomorrow when you go bye-bye." I smirked,"Shut up,Demetria." Selena smirked. Joe pulled into the parking lot,we all go out,I walked in beside Joe,"Why do you not like jumping?" Joe looked at me,"Exercise,and guys just come to these places to watch girl's asses and boobs bounce up and down." I looked around.

"Every man? That's stereotypical?" Joe laughed,"Well,look at Nick,he's staring at my friend's ass." I pointed,"Well....Nick..he's messed up." Joe shrugged,I laughed a little. we paid and then we headed into the trampoline room,Joe started jumping high,I screamed.

"Come on,Demetria!" Joe smiled,he kept jumping,I threw my head  back laughing,I haven't  laughed like this in awhile,I started jumping along with him,"Wee!" I smiled,Joe smiled at me,"Wait,let's try something." Joe took my hands,I felt something...

I looked at him,"1...2..3..jump." we started jumping,I laughed,I looked at Selena,she was in the foam pit,making out with Nick,god.

"Okay,I'm tired." I laughed.

***

We headed back to the beach,apparently Nick and Joe were challenged by Jason for a volleyball game, I sat on the bleachers by Selena,"GO NICK AND JOE!!"  I clapped,Joe smiled and winked at me. "So have you kissed him yet?" this fake blonde asked,"Excuse me?" I looked at her.

"Have you kissed Joe?" she smiled,"Is that any of your business?" I glared,"He's just a friend.." I looked at the game,"Oh,so he told you about us life? How he was bullied until he was 15 and all that shit??" she smirked,"What the fuck?" I turned my head towards her.

"He tells girls all the time,just to get in their pants." she snickered,I glared at Joe,mad. I stood up and walked off,"Demi!" Joe said,I kept walking off,"Demi! Why you leaving?! What did that woman say?" he ran to me.

"Is sex that important to you!?" I glared,"Once I opened up to someone,they fucking lie. You're a liar,Joe! Everything you told me,was a lie. I was calling you my friend! You're just like every guy on this planet. Here." I gave him some money,"Go buy you some cigarettes,go die from it,I don't care." I walked off,"I don't care about sex." he chased me.

I laughed with no humor,"Hilarious. That girl told me you always tell girls your past life just to get in their fucking pants. I'm not your little whore,Joe!" I pushed him.

"I tell them that,but I never tell them that to get in their pants,I haven't even told a girl that for a while now. Wanna know what happened when I was 15?" he looked at me,I stopped and looked at him,he walked closer to me.

"When I was 15,our parents left us,Frankie,Nick and I alone,we came home one day and the house was gone,till this day I still don't know what the hell happened! We soon got found by the CPS...they turned us in and we got adopted...those aren't my real parents,Demi,but they are the best things that have ever happened to me,while my parents didn't even do shit when I was bullied...this mom actually cared. You see why I'm grateful that I'm at Hawaii this summer,I'm not rich,I'm  extremely poor,I got this trip because I won a contest." he breathed,I was saddened,how could a man acting so strong,have such a crucial past.

"This mom...saved me...she home schooled me...she didn't want me to go back to that school..that Jason guy,he was one of my bullies. She home schooled 3 boys..I do--" I interrupted him,I cupped his face and kissed him.

He places his his hands on my waist,I felt him kissing back,it seems like this was my  first kiss...this kiss was so powerful. I wrapped my arms around his neck,kissing him. He slipped  his hands around my waist,pulling me close into the kiss.