4.

"Are you enjoying this party?" Joe came to me,I sipped my sprite,"It's the worse party ever." I stared at the ocean,"Let me show you an awesome party." he smirked,I glared,"You need to stop smirking." I shook my head,"Come on,let's go to the party." he touched my arm.

"Ew! I don't want your filthy nasty hand on my arm!" I glare,"Sorry..." he rolled his eyes,I looked at the ocean,"Let's go." I looked at him,"Alright." he smirked,we started to walk off,"Again,stop with the smirking." I followed him.

"Whatever you say,Princess." he smiled.

We walked in the party and there were wet body rubbing against each other,the room filled with smoke,people were drinking and there were a hookah bar,"This isn't a party.." I looked at Joe,"What? Of course it is." he smiled, I stared at him,"Enjoy yourself,I'm going to have a smoke." he walked out the back.

I poured myself some water,knowing the other drinks were spiked. "Hey gorgeous." this dirty blonde guy came and pinched my butt,"Ew,back off." I hissed it,"You're so sexy." he checked me out,"I don't usually like blondes,but you're blowing my mind,maybe later you can blow--"

"Shut the fuck up." I sipped my water,"You're just as annoying than Joe." I rolled my eyes,"You just make me crazy." he smirked at me,"You make me wanna puke." I glared. He started playing with the bikini string,"Go away." I spat,he untied my bikini top and it fell to the ground,I covered up my breasts with my hands,"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I looked at him.

"Party like that." he smiled,he then walked off,"Come here." This blonde pixie cut signaled me,I headed to her and she threw me a shirt,"Thanks." I slipped it on,"I'm Miley." she smiled,"Demi." I nodded,"I'm going to find Joe.." I said,"He's upstairs."

"Thanks." I headed upstairs,I heard some loud moans,sluts. I looked through a cracked door and saw two naked people,and realized it was Joe and some chick screwing each other,I ran downstairs,I walked out of the party and headed home.

"Did you have fun?" my mom asked,hopeful,"I guess." I headed upstairs and closed my door,I changed into my pajamas.

"Any cute guys there?"

"Nope,just douchebags that wants to get in girl's pants." I texted back.

The Next Day;

I slipped on a coral strapless maxi dress with a brown leather belt. I slipped on white flip flops,I put a floppy beach hat on over my blonde wavy hair,then I slipped on my glasses,I headed downstairs,"Let's get this over with." I sighed, my parents walked out first,"You enjoyed being with us when you were little." my mom said.

I rolled my eyes,"Of course I did,I was little! Now I know who you guys really are and now you are a pain in my ass." I chuckled a little,"Demetria. That's not nice." my dad said,"I don't give a fuck." I laughed,I saw Joe with his family,oh no.

"There's Joe!" my dad said,"You're more excited than me." I sighed,"Hey Joe." my mom said,"Hello Mrs.Lovato. Hey Demi." he smiled,I crossed my arms,"Hi." I sighed. "This is my brother,Nick,my mom,Denise and my dad,Paul." Joe greeted,"This is Demi,and her parents." he looked at me. 

"We were just going to get some lunch,You guys want to join?" Joe's mom  asked,"Sure,I know a wonderful place we could eat."  my mom smiled,we all followed my mom,"Great party last night,huh?" Joe smiled,I just ignored him,"Oh,you're not talking to me? You jealous I wasn't fucking you? We can change that." he smirked.

"I'm  not jealous. No way in this world would I want you to connect with me,I rather stick needles in my eyes,then see you naked and your short dick." I rolled my eyes,"I think you saw it last night,you know it's not short." he smiled,"I really didn't see it. It was too busy,now let's stop talking about bullshit." I looked away from him.

"I don't understand why you're mad at me,since you said you weren't jealous.." he rubbed his head,"I can be mad at you for anything,except jealousy, because I'm nowhere near jealous. Maybe because you left me alone at the dumbest party ever,maybe." I walked in the restaurant,I sat next to my parents,I looked at the menu,"So where are you guys from?" my mom asked.

"New Jersey." Nick smiled,I stared at him,then at Joe,I saw Joe staring at me,so I looked back at the menu."Ahola! I'm Tiffany,can I get you drinks?" she asked,I saw Joe checking out her breasts,I rolled my eyes.

"I'll have a sweet tea." I ordered,"Coke would be good." Joe nodded.

"Demi will have unsweet tea instead." my mom ordered for me,"Mom!" I glared,"Sweet isn't healthy." my mom said,I rolled my eyes,I put my head in my hands.