11.

The next day, Joe and I were hanging out in my bedroom. 

"That's not how it goes!" I was laughing at Joe who was wearing my bra,"Yes it is." he smiled,"Joseph." I smirked,"Demetria." he took it off and laid on my bed with me,we just laid there staring at each other's eyes,"You're so beautiful." he played with my hair.

"You're so....ugly." I whispered in his ear,he chuckled and started kissing me. I grabbed onto his hair lightly,he sat up,pulling me onto his lap,continuing our  steamy make out,I felt his tongue rub against my lip,I tugged on his hair tighter,he kissed down my lawline to my neck."You already left my a hickey.." I bit my lip.

"I'm just a little slut." he smiled against my neck,I giggled.

Suddenly my door slammed opened,"WHO IS IT NOW!?" Joe got up and turned around,"Who the fuck are you?" Joe glared,I got up and saw it was Matthew,"Why are you kissing on my girlfriend." he walked in,"Your girlfriend? She's mine." Joe growled.

"Demi,tell him,you're my girlfriend." Joe looked at me,I looked at him,then Matt,I couldn't speak,I was in  shock.

Joe looked at me disgrace,"Wow,I should of known." he grabbed his leather jacket and walked out,"You shouldn't be surprise. She likes rich guys." Matt smirked at him. 

"What are you doing here?" I glared,"I came to see you...we need to talk.." he sat in my bean bag chair,"You cheated. We don't need to talk shit." I glared,"You hung up before I could explain."

"Explain what,Matthew!? I heard what the girl said,you were fucking her!! You couldn't wait to get into someone's pants when I was gone. Was I not good to you?! Now you made my new boyfriend leave me,you fucking bi---" he pushed me to the wall,pinned my arms and kissed me.

Matt and I have an exploding relationship,we always fight,but then we make up.

Joe.

I rushed to my friends,I took a cigarette and lit it,"What about Demi?" he looked at me,"She's a lying,cheating little bitch." I smoked my cigarette,"She fucking tricked me...I told her everything...and she used me." I blew out the smoke.

"She said he cheated on her,but yet,she still wants him to be her boyfriend." I nodded my head in disbelief,"Her friend isn't any better...She used me for sex and left back to New York." Nick came over,crossing his arms.

"Girls are dumb as fuck. This is why I don't have girlfriends,just fuck buddies." I threw the fag down and stepped on it,"Let's go find you a woman to fuck. I know who is having a great party. Come on." I followed.

Demi.

"Come on,Demi,You kissed back! That has to mean something!" Matthew took my hand,I snatched it back."I can't go back to a cheater...not when a guy opened his heart for me...." I looked at him.

"That guy? " he studied my face,"He's fucking poor,look at him. I could tell just by looking at him. You deserve a guy that can buy you anything." he smiled,"You don't understand his past,Matt." I put my hair up in ponytail.

"A poor guy gives poor sex and poor hickies. Look at your next." he pointed at my love bite,"A rich boy also cheats,when a poor guy stays with one woman." I crossed my arms,"Have you guys fucked? How was it?" he slipped gum in his mouth.

"We haven't done it yet...Sex doesn't matter to me anyways." I laid on my bed,"Come on,babe,you know I do you wonders." he smiled at me,I got up from my bed,"I'm going to find Joe. When I come back,you better be gone." I ran outside,I stopped when I saw Joe and his friends.  

Joe had a cigarette in his hand,laughing with the guys,"We're going to find you a hot girl to bang,trust me." one of his friends said,I sighed,"Joe..." I walked over to them,"What do you want?" he glared at me.

"Can we talk?" I looked at him,hopeful."I'm done talking to you. Go back to your boyfriend. I know I told you an earful...I just thought you were different.." he looked down at me.

"Joe..I can--"

"Joke's on me." he  laughed with no humor,he looked at me and then continued walking with his friends,I ran home crying.

I found Matt still in my room,"LEAVE PLEASE!" I pointed to the door,"Demi,what happ---"

"YOU'VE DONE ENOUGH. I DON'T WANT YOU. JUST LEAVE." I wiped my eyes,he sighed and head out. My dad walked out,"Was that Matt? I love Matt."

I started crying even more,"HE CHEATED ON ME,DAD. HE RUINED EVERYTHING...HE RUINED MY RELATIONSHIP--"

"Is that a hickey?" he pointed at my neck,"DAD,THIS IS NOT THE TIME,I'M POURING MY HEART OUT TO YOU." I wiped my eyes,"MATT RUINED MY RELATIONSHIP WITH JOE AND NOW JOE HATES ME AND THINKS I CHEATED ON."  I kept crying,"EVERYTHING ISN'T GOING AS I WANTED TO. THEN YOU AND MOM GETTING ANOTHER BABY. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO."

My dad pulled me into a hug and I cried in his chest,"So when you have this baby,I won't be your baby girl anymore and you'll forget about me." I kept the tears going,"There is no way we could forget you...you'll always be my baby girl." he stroke me hair.

"But you will...you'll have your hands full...and I'll be in college away from you guys...you'll forget me." I cried."Dem,we could never ever forget you." she kissed my forehead,"I'm just going to take a nap." I closed my bedroom door and crawled into my bed,crying.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uh oh.

Happy July 4th btw!