3.

"Wake up,Ms.Lovato." Carolyn said,I groaned,getting my blonde hair out of my face,"Not this again,I'm on vacation,let me sleep." I pulled the covers back on,"Ms.Lovato,your parents don't want you to sleep late." Carolyn pulled off the covers.

"I don't care." I pulled the covers back on,"Fine,Ms.Lovato,I give up." she stomped out,I win. I always win. I just wanted to get her mad,I got up and headed downstairs,"Morning,Demetria." my dad put his newspaper down,"Yeah,yeah." I stacked alot of pancakes on my plate,"Thank you for listening to me,Steven." I smiled,I sat down and drowned my pancakes with syrup.

"Are you going to see Joe today?" my mom smiled,I glared at her,"You're hopeful,aren't you?" I stuffed my face,"You're making a new friend." my mom smiled,"Ha!" I laughed,with no humor,"He's not my friend,I would rather stick pins in my eyes,than become friends with him." I rolled my eyes,"That's harsh,Demetria." my dad said.

"Do I look like I care? I looked at him, "Nope." I continued eating,"He's trying to be-" I shot my eyes at her,"He's a jerk,mom. You don't know him." I put my plate down,I headed to my bedroom.

One missed call from Selena.

I decided to call her back,I went to my balcony,"Hey Dems!" Selena chirped,"Hey Selena,what's up?" I sat down,"How is Hawaii?" she asked,"Hell. I want to go home,my manicure is totally chipping."  I sighed,"And...Matt...cheated on me,and this boy here is a jerk." I sighed. 

"Oh about Matt...I heard it was Kailee that was in bed," Selena said,my mouth dropped,"But it was really  Ashlynn." Selena said,"They're both sluts!" I protested,"I know,I miss you! You should head back to New York." she said,"I wish I could...but shitty parents want to relax." I sighed. 

"Can't you just fly by yourself?" Selena said,"Nope." I sighed,"I have to go,parents nagging again,keep me in touch." I said,"Okay,bye Dems. Love you." she hung up.

~~

I slipped on blue jean shirts and a black bra with a white shirt. I slipped on my Chanel sneakers and tied my hair up in a ponytail,I headed downstairs,"Where you going,Demetria?" my mom asked,"None of your business." I walked out,I headed to the basketball court. 

I smirked,he's late. I sat down,playing with my phone,waiting on him,"Hello Princess." he walked inside the court with his friends and a basketball,he threw his cigarette bud down,"You ready or are you scared?" he smirked.

I smirked back,"As if." I got up,"Just excuse me for one sec." I smirked and unclasped my bra and took it off,"Damn." I heard his friends say,I chuckled a little,"You're tits don't effect me,Princess." he took off his shirt.

"Good because you're body doesn't effect me." I smirked,he did have an amazing body though,"Good." he smirked,I stole the ball and started traveling to the hoop,"Hey!" Joe chased me,his friends tried to block me,but I threw the ball into the hoop,"HA! YES!" I smiled,"You were just lucky." Joe snatched the ball and started traveling to the other hoop,"No!" I chased him and took the ball and headed back to my hoop,"Come on Jacob!" Joe said,he then took the ball,"Sorry,princess."he ran off with the ball.

I bit my lip,I ran after then,then I tripped and fell,"Ow!" I pouted,"Guys hold up." Joe rushed to me,"What is it?" he looked down at me,"I fell,ow." I frowned,"Oh give me a break!" Joe laughed,"You think this is funny?" I glared at him,"I know what you're doing,I'm not stupid." he chuckled,"Oh fuck you." I got up and ran after Jacob.

I took the ball and ran to my hoop.

~~

"10 to 9,Princess! We won." Joe smiled,"Oh put a sock in it." I grabbed my bra,"Going home now,bye." I rolled my eyes and headed back to my place, "Hey,Demetria. Had fun?"  my dad smiled,"Eh." I headed to the bathroom and showered off the sweat.

I headed to my bedroom with my body wrapped in a towel,I heard loud music,so I looked outside,it looked like it was a beach party,oh shit,I'm going. I slipped on a purple triangle bikini and a long black sheer sarong around my waist,I slipped on flip flops and did some nude makeup. I put my hair in a messy bun,I headed downstairs,"Where you going now?" my mom glared.

"To that beach party,adios." I headed to the beach from the backyard. I headed to the food stand,"I want....um...a hot dog and cheese fries!" I handed him so money,"Thanks." I spread ketchup and mustard on my hot dog and found a spot on the bar to seat.

"I knew I would see you here." Joe sat next to me,"What the hell!? Are you following me?!" I glared,"No,I like parties...besides this is Ohau." he chuckled,"You know,if you don't like someone you would stay away from them." I bit a piece of my corndog. "I never said I didn't like you." he smiled,"Well,first of all,you called me a spoiled brat and second of all,I don't like you,not even a little bit." I glared,he chuckled.

"You are a spoiled brat! And you have to like me a little bit,you're talk to me." he smiled,"I am not a fucking spoiled brat!" I looked at him,"The only reason why I'm talking to you because you're talking to me and you won't go away with your annoying self." I rolled my eyes.

"Ha!" he smiled,"We all know that you are spoiled,you don't appreciate the little things in life,you're in Hawaii,you need to be happy." he stole one of my fries,"Says the guy that is wasting his life with cigarettes."

"Oh you got me. I'll stop smoking if you start being..unspoiled." he smirked,"That's not going to happen,because I'm not spoiled!" I looked at him,he chuckled,"If you say so." he shrugged,"Now,can you leave me alone." I bit into my hotdog.

"Nah." he smiled,"Go flirt with some girls." I rolled my eyes,"I am." he smirked,I looked at him,"Well,you are terrible." I sipped some water,"I don't mean you." he chuckled,"Oh go suck a dick." I rolled my eyes,"First you told me to put a sock in it,and now suck a dick? Wow. You want me to put a sock on my dick and suck it?" he looked at me.

I looked down,trying not to laugh,"I see you wanted to laugh." he nudged my arm,"No." I looked at him,"I was laughing at how ridiculously stupid you are." I ate my fries,"Sure." Joe smirked,"Wanna try a beer?" Joe looked at me,"Nah,I'm getting up and leaving you and enjoying this party,Goodnight,Joseph." I threw my trash away.

"Goodnight,Demi." he smilled,I rolled my eyes and headed to the party.