17.

“Morning,Princess.” Joe walked in my room,I begged him to stay the night,”I brought you some CoCo Puffs.” he sat on my bed,”You’re awesome already.” I smiled,I sat up,gave him a peck on the lips,then I started eating my cereal. “Did you eat?” I looked at him,”I’ll eat later.” he grinned.

“No,here,have some.” I felt him a spoonful of my CoCo Puffs.”Thanks,love.” he said with his mouthful,I giggled a little,”So I was thinking…” I put my bowl on my lap,”Let’s have a party. We got the butlers and chefs to do so.” I bit my lip,”Babe,they’ll tell your parents and you’re gone.” he stroke my hair,”I’ll pay them to shut the fuck up...I want you to teach me how to drink,how to party..” I got closer to his ear,”How to fuck at parties…” I watched as he sucked in his lip. “I’ll think about it.”

“What is there to think about?” I started nibbling on his ear,”Hot fuck…” he put the bowl from my lap to my bedside table,I straddled onto his lap and cupped his face,kissing him intensely.

After our hot makeout,we finally got out of bed,”Fine,let’s do the party.” he kissed me hand,”I didn’t know seducing you would change your mind.” I put my hand on his hips and kissed him,”Only you,babe.” he pecked my lips. “Yay,let me tell them!” I grabbed my wallet,I headed downstairs,”I NEED ALL WORKERS DOWN HERE,NOW.” I yelled.

They all lined up in front of me,”May we help you,Miss Lovato?” Carolyn asked,”Joe and I are going to throw a party here. There will be alcohol and preferably  drugs. I’ll give you guys another $100,if you don’t tell daddy.” I bit my lip. "Miss Lovato.." Steven sighed.

"Please....one hundred free bucks." I looked at them. "Fine." They agreed and continued working. I ran back to Joe."They agreed. I told ya." I pecked his lips."I'm going home to invite people and get changed. See you soon,babe." He kissed me and left.  

I smiled and picked some good music before I changed into a bright orange bikini too and a short skirts. I fixed my hair and did my makeup. I looked at my outfit and I didn’t like it,I sighed and went through my closet. I changed into a deep V black and white striped crop top with black leather shorts. I slipped on some black heels, I headed downstairs when I heard Joe’s motorcycle. I smiled and headed outside,”Hey sexy.” he winked at me as he got off his bike.

“Hey handsome,” I wrapped my arms around his neck,”Are people coming to my party?” I got my lips closer to his,”Yeah,they are. The boys are cleaning up and inviting girls and Nick is getting the beer.” he bit his lip,”Awesome.” I pecked his lip. “Mmm...you look extra sexy tonight...I don’t know if I can take it.” he kissed my neck,I moaned quietly.

We headed inside,”So did you pick out good music?” he looked around,”I hope so…” I turned on the stereo,Joe twirled me around,I laughed.

The guest arrived and the party started,Joe took me to the drinking table”I like to get a beer and pour some vodka in it.” Joe got out a silver canteen out of his pocket and poured some in a beer bottle,”Try it.” he grinned,I took a deep breath,I grabbed the bottle and threw my headed back and drank the bottle.

“So?” he licked his lips,”It’s strong.” I laughed,”That’s why I like it.” Joe shrugged,”Hey guys.” his friend came over to us,”Hey Tyler. Tyler,meet my girlfriend,Demi.” Joe put his arm around me,”I figured you were his girl.You’re hot.” he checked me out,”Um..thank you.”

"Dude,can we do a body shot?” Tyler looked at Joe,I looked at Joe,”What’s a body shot?”

Joe sighs,”She doesn’t know a body shot. we have to do it!” Tyler smiled,”Fine.” Joe took me to an empty table,”Lay on the table.” he helped me onto the table,I laid down. Tyler poured some tequila in my belly button,salt on my neck and he handed me a lime to put in my mouth. “You ready,babe?”

I nodded. Tyler started sucking the tequila out of my belly button,I bit my lip,then he went up and got the salt from my neck,he then drank the shot. He then started leaning towards my lips to the lime,he started sucking on the lime,then I realized that he was kissing me,I pulled away,”Thanks Demi.” he winked and walked off.

“Can I have a turn?” Joe smirked,”Of course,baby.” I giggled. Joe then poured tequila in my belly button,salt in between my breasts and a lime in my mouth.

He started sucking the tequila out of my belly button,then he pecked up to my breast and started sucking the salt off,after he swallowed the tequila,he kept kissing my breasts,I moaned a little,then he kissed up to the lime and sucked it passionately. He bit the lime off and threw it off. He kissed my intensively,”Bed….room…” I moaned.

Joe opened the door to my room with me straddled around his waist. I kissed him roughly as he slammed the door shut. He sat down on the edge of the bed and I got on top of him. He bit my neck and I moaned his name. I pushed him down and started taking off his shirt then he helped me take off mine. He squeezed my breast. I unbuckled his belt and took off his pants. We were moving so quickly I could barely keep up. I was breathing heavily as I trailed heavy kisses down his neck.  I reached over him and got out the fuzzy handcuffs,I smirked at him.”Fuck.”  I giggled and put one of the cuffs on his right wrist then weaved it through a space between the metal headboards and put the other cuff on his left wrist. I continued kissing down his neck then to his stomach. I took his boxers off then started massaging his dick. I put it in my mouth and started bobbing my head up and down. I heard him moan. I kissed back up to his neck and gave him a sloppy kiss. I took off my panties then started rubbing up against his erect dick.

“Come on baby don’t make me beg.” He winced.

“No.” I said. “You have to. Tell me you’ve been a naughty boy.” He licked his lips. I think I had a little too much to drink.

I’ve been a naughty boy. You need to punish me.” I smirked. “Give it to me baby.”

I nodded my head then grabbed his dick and inserted it into myself. I began bouncing up and down on it. I could feel the bed starting to shake. I winced and he moaned. “Ah,Joe.” “Ah, Justin.” I whispered.

“Scream it.” He said.

“Joe!” I almost heard an echo. I rolled my hips grinding my body against his. I slowed down,biting my lip,I slid out  of him and turned around,I sat on his face as I felt him start eating me out,I threw my head back,”Oh yeah,Joe!!” I moaned,I bent over and started giving him another blowjob.

I unlocked his hands from the handcuffs,but I kept sitting on his face. I licked him one more time and he flipped me over and got on top of me. He licked my neck and bit it then he kissed down to right above my pussy. He rubbed me  and I moaned “Joe!!” he put one finger inside me and started moving it around and then he added two and it made me go crazy.

“Oh! Joe!” I almost shouted. “Get in me now!” He nodded and went in slowly. He started going really fast and I moaned “Harder!” and he went almost all the way out and slammed into me as fast as he could. I felt myself come all over Joe’s big dick. I screamed his name at the top of my lungs “Joe!” He looked at me worried, “You ok baby?” I smiled.

“Joe, I’m fine. I like it hard.” He winked. “As you wish.” He kept slamming in me for a couple minutes and I got on top of him and started riding on his dick. After a while he got back on me and slammed in me a few more times and he got off. I was breathing heavy. He kissed my neck and I told him “I love you Joe.”

“I love you,Demi”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg,they said I love you!!

Thinking of ending this book at 20 or 25..I dunno yet.