13.

Joe;

“Hey mom. Hey Aria.” I took my jacket,”Hey sweetie. How is Demi and Selena?” She was stuffing food in her mouth,”Demi and I broke up.” I headed to my bedroom,”And Selena and I are over.” Nick headed to his bedroom.

I laid on my bed,reading my cigarette box.

"Ha! Good luck finding that girl who would put up with your mouth of ashtrays." Demi rolled her eyes,"I had many girlfriends that didn't mind." I blew the smoke in her face, she gagged,"They probably got lungs just as bad." She  rolled her eyes.

“JOSEPH,GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE.” my mother yelled. I headed out to my bedroom to my mom,”What?” I looked at her,my mom point to the Lovatos. “Have you seen Demi? She’s not home yet and she’s not answering her phone. We’re worried sick.”

I grabbed a banana and started eating it,”I saw her at the club,but she saw me and ran out crying.” I bit into my banana,”Oh...I’m  sorry to bug you.” they left. “How bout you go help them find her,Joseph?” my mom considered,”Mom,she’s not my girlf--”

“I don’t care,be a good guy and help them,now!” my mom gave me the look,I sighed,I threw my banana peel away and grabbed my leather jacket and keys,I headed to my car and drove around looking for Demi.

I pulled into the beach,I got out and ran across the beach,”Demi?!” I looked left to right. I then saw a blonde girl in the same crying,”Demi?..” I looked down at her,”Go away. Don’t like you give a shit. I know you don’t.” She rolled her eyes,”What makes you say that? I wouldn’t be here.” I crossed my arms. She looked at me,”Fuck you. You’re just like everyone else. You forgot one thing,I opened up to you too. It wasn’t just you.” she stood up.

“I’m just like everybody else?! If I was just like everybody else,would I come here,helping your parents find you? Would anybody else do that?” I glared,”You’re just like everybody because you didn’t let me talk!!” She sighed,”Well,you got my attention. Tell me now,Princess.” I crossed my arms.

She rolled her eyes,”Matt and I were over! He thought we were together and he was jealous of you! But Matt and I weren’t together,I broke up with him the moment he cheated on me.” she sighed,I rolled my eyes,I clapped for her,”Bravo.” I laughed.

“I’m serious.” She crossed her arms,”I’ll see you.” I laughed and headed back to my car.

Demi;

I sighed,I headed home.

“Demetria! There you are!” Mom walked out of the living room,”Where were you?! You know we don’t like you out late and not answering your phone.” my dad crossed,”I’m sorry..I guess I didn’t hear it...I’m going to bed.” I nodded,not giving them an attitude.

I changed into my pajamas and took off my makeup and headed to bed.

The next day;

Carolyn walked into my bedroom,”Wake up,Miss Lovato.” she shook me a little,I groaned,”Just let me die in my sleep.” I put a pillow over my head,”Miss Lovato,please wake up.”

I groaned,I got out of bed,”Fine.” I grabbed my robe and headed downstairs,”Yeah,yeah,morning.” I rolled my eyes,I sat down and ate my breakfast.

“You better get dressed,we’re all going shopping around town.” my mom smiled,”Again?!” I whined,”Yeah,this time we’re going baby shopping.” she smiled,”You don’t even know the sex!” I rolled my eyes,”We’re getting cogender stuff,just in case.” my dad nodded,”That’s ridiculous.” I headed up to my bedroom.

I took a quick shower,then I dried my hair and made my hair curly. I did my makeup,then I headed back to my bedroom. I slipped on some distressed jean shorts and a black lace crop and some black wedge booties. I slipped on jewelry and a black floppy rim fedora. I then headed downstairs. “Ready.” I sighed,I followed them out.

They decided to walk to the stores. I was walking behind him and I glanced at Joe and his friends,I looked down.

“I really want a motorcycle,dude.” I heard Joe say,”Sorry we’re not rich.” Nick sighed,”I bet that Demi would of bought you once if you were with her.” one of his friends laughed.

“Bullshit.” Joe chuckled,I smirked,I headed to my parents,”Daddy,can I borrow your card?” I smiled,”No. Not since you were out late last night.” he went through clothes with my mom. I rolled my eyes,I saw his wallet hanging out of his back pocket,I smirked,I grabbed it carefully,I took his card out.

I knew I couldn’t put the wallet back,so I dropped it,I put the card in my pocket,”Oh daddy,you dropped your wallet.” I pointed. He turned around and picked it up,”Oh,thank you Demetria…” my dad gave me a smiled,”Hey...um...can I go shopping by myself?”

“Yeah,make sure you answer your phone.” my mom said,”Okay.” I rolled my eyes,I walked out and headed home.  I got onto my laptop and headed onto cycle city website. I found a perfect bike. It was a Vulcan 900 Classic. I could imagine Joe on it. I typed in Joe’s hotel address and Joe’s room number so the people can give him the key.

$7,999 out of my dad’s pocket,let’s hope Joe likes it.