A Different Summer. [Jemi]

Demi's POV.

"Ms.Lovato wants you to start putting your luggage in the car." My maid,Carolyn asked,"I don't want to go,Carolyn." I kept brushing my hair,"Tell them I'm not going." I sat down on my king size bed,"Ms.Lovato,you've already packed and your parents...aren't the nicest people.." she said.

"I don't want to go to fucking Ohau,Hawaii,why can't I just stay home and hang with friends?!" I sighed,"Ms.Lovato,it'll be a good experience." she said,"Ha!" I laughed with no humor,"For them. I don't like to go on vacation." I crossed my arms,"I'm already tan enough." I rolled my eyes.

"Demetria,are---Why aren't you packed yet?" My mom walked in,"I don't want to go. I'm not going." I glared,"Demetria,you are going! Stop whining and help Carolyn bring your luggage down to the car,Everyone is waiting on you." my mom glared.

I groaned,I grabbed my iphone and slipped it in my shorts pocket,I picked up two of my suitcases and carried them down to the car,"I can't believe I'm going Hawaii for all summer break." I threw my luggage in the back of our hummer.

"See that's the spirit." my dad smiled,"No,I guess you didn't hint the sarcasm,daddy." I glared,"Demetria,just get in the car and stop whining." he glared,he got in the driver's seat,I got in the back  with Carolyn and some of the other maids.

I plugged in my headphones and turned on some music,"Yes,One Direction!" I said outloud,smiling.

"If this room was burning

I wouldn't even notice

'Cause you've been taking up my mind

With your little white lies, little white lies." I sang out loud.

"Demetria! Please hush up!" my mom snapped,I rolled my eyes. 

"Where you are,love?" Matthew texted me,

"Plan didn't work. Off 2 Hawaii. I'm srry bby. :(" I replied.

"Dammit. 4 how long?

"2 months,all summer break :\  I miss u." 

"I miss u 2. Hve fun."

"Ha! Sure will!"

My dad pulled into the airport and we all got out,I groaned and pulled out my luggage,"Did I tell you guys how much I hate you." I said,"Demetria,will you just shut up and stop complaing?!" my dad glared,"Who knows,you might like Ohau." he said.

"I'd love it if Selena,Matthew and One Direction were there then I'll be happy,but no." I sighed,"You'll make new friends." my mom smiled,I rolled my eyes again,"Then I'll leave 2 months later,woohoo." I glared,"Demetria,be nice to your mother." my dad said,"When will you ever call me Demi?" I sighed.

"When  you give us respect. We spoiled you bad." my mom sighed,"Yeah,and this Hawaii tr--" 

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU WHINE ANYMORE. JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH ON THE RIDE THERE,PLEASE." my mom yelled,I sighed,"Fine."

We turned in our tickets and we headed through security. I kept my mouth shut for the whole time, We got on the plane and I got the seat next to the window,I plugged in my headphones again,I closed my eyes,listening to Zayn's,Harry's,Louis's,Liam's,and Niall's sweet voices.

A kid started kicking my seat,"Oh my god." I groaned,"Why didn't we take our private jet?" I asked,"What kind of experience would that be?" my mom smiled,"Is this funny to you!?" I glared,"It's what you get for whining." my mom smiled,"Okay,mother." I laid back.

5 hours later,we are finally in Ohau,I'm not the excited about,but it's better than being on the plane,I took my phone out and turned it back on,since the flight attendents made me turn it off, I headed and called off my luggage.

"Let's just get this over with." I headed outside,"That's the spirit,Demetria." my mom smiled,I scoffed,We got out into our rental car and my drove to our rental beach house,"See isn't this a gorgeous scenery?" my mom said.

"No. I like New York."  I looked out the window,"Demetria,this will only be 2 months,you can live." my Dad said,I rolled my eyes,"You'll love it,trust me,Demetria." my mom smiled,"I trust no one." I took my phone out.

"I hate this alrdy."

"It can't be that bad,babe. :)"

"It does,there is no u."

"Here we are." my dad smiled,"It's hideous. You want me to live in that?" I made a disgusting look,"Demetria,grow up." my mom got out. I got out and grabbed my luggage and headed inside,"Can I have the biggest room?" I turned around,"If that makes you shut up,sure." my dad said,I headed upstairs,I found the biggest room and called it mine. I shut the door and changed into a little red bikini,I grabbed a towel and grabbed my beach bag,I walked back downstairs.

"I'm going to the beach,by myself." I slipped on my chanel sunglassed,I headed to the backyard through the beach.I laid my towel on the chair and I sat down,I pulled my blonde hair into ponytail,then I rubbed tanning lotion on,I then saw that I had a view of men butts,I scoffed.

"Can you move your skinny ass away from my view?" I glared,a dark hair,tan skin boy,about 5'8,turned around,he had a cigarette in his mouth,"You don't like the view?" he smirked. I scoffed,"If they were hotter and didn't have lungs like an ash tray,maybe." I glared.

"Can you just move,make me happy? I have had a terrible day,first I had to leave my boyfriend for this stupid vacation with my parents." I whined,grabbing my magazine out of my bag. "Yeah,sure thing,princess." he chuckled and walked away with his friends, I watched him and his friends walk away from me."Princess.ha." I mumbled,rolling my eyes.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New summer series :)