20.

I got out of the hospital a day ago and my dad is making me go back home. Not because I drowned,but because some bitch told on me that I had a party. He called my irresponsible and other bad things. I haven’t talked to Joe since I kicked him out of my hospital room.

“Go back your bags...no.” my dad gave me a stern look,I sighed and headed upstairs. I grabbed my suitcase and started packing my clothes from my closet. I looked out my window and saw Joe. I dropped my clothes on the bed and went out on my balcony,”Hi…” I looked at him.

“So he’s making you go?....” he looked at me,I sighed, “Sadly,but not surprisingly,yes.” I looked at him, “I’m so sorry I caused this….I just panicked…” he sat down. “I’m going to try and beg my dad to let us stay one more day,hold on.”

“Daddy…” I headed downstairs. “Have you packed?” he arched his brow, “I was wondering if we could stay here one more day…” I bit my lip, “Why,so you get in more trouble?”

“No...please...let me just spend one more day with Joe,please daddy.” he groaned, “Fine. Tomorrow morning,we’re leaving.” he glared.”Thank you daddy!!” I ran off to my bedroom and slipped off my pajamas and slipped on a sunflower short romper with dark gray gladiator heels. I fixed my hair and headed outside,”Okay.” I smiled.

“Beautiful as always.” he smiled,I hugged him tight, “I’m so sorry..” I cuddled my head against his chest, “No...I should be the one saying sorry.” he kissed my forehead.

“So what are we doing,handsome?” I got on his motorcycle, “Mini golf,when it’s actually open,Go Karts,and campfire party,with no alcohol.” he grinned,”Can’t wait.” I laid my head on his back. He rode off to the mini golf place. We got off and got our putters and balls. He took my hand as we headed to the first hole. “Ladies first.” Joe smirked. I put the ball down.

“Stop looking at my ass,Jonas.” I smirked back at him,then I tapped the ball gently. I  bit my lip as I watched the ball go towards the hole.

Sadly,I got a hole in three,”Your turn,Jonas.” I smiled,stepping out of the green. Joe lined up his ball and hit it rough,making it bounce off the wall,I ducked,”What the fuck,Joe!!?”

He chuckled,”Oops.” I rolled my eyes.

After mini golf,which I won,we went to do go-karts. I drove past Joe,”See ya,sucker!!!” I flipped him off,giggling,”Hey!” he bumped his cart into mine, “No bumping.” the worker scolded,I threw my head back laughing,which made me crash.

“Bye.” he waved past me.

He creamed me in go-karts. So we headed to the beach. He pulled up in the sand and took my hand,we walked to the beach area. They had twinkling white lights,bonfires and everything. “Wow…”

“Is this your kind of party?” he kissed my forehead as I was looking around,”What?”

“When we met,you said you like certain parties..” he made me smile big, “Yes,I love it.” I gave him a big kiss, “You hungry?” he licked his lips, “ What kind of question is that? That’s like asking something how they would like to be killed.” I laughed,making him chuckle. “I’ll be right back,beautiful.” I kissed his lips before he headed off. I walked over to a table and sat down.

“Here is a hotdog for you and for me.” he sat down,I started eating, “Man,this is delicious!” I groaned, Joe chuckled,”Calm down,babe.” he winked.

I looked at him and sighed, “What’s wrong?”

“I don’t want to go home..” I looked at him as he sighed, “Funny thing was that I wanted to go home...then I met you and now I want to stay…” I giggled quietly. “We’ll still keep in touch..” he looked at me, “I promise.”