Shoto Todoroki × Flirty!Reader: Problems

Start bij het begin

The boy gulped nervously. "Would you like to go out with me?" He twiddled his thumbs nervously as you choked on your food. Shoto's face twisted into a scowl and he looked between you and the boy.

"Come on (Y/n), that guy doesn't appriciate you anyway. Why do you still go for him?!"

Once you could finally breathe, you looked up at (R/n). "Umm....well. uh...." you honestly didn't know what to say. You were sitting on Shoto's lap and suddenly got asked out by another guy who just pretty much exposed how you felt about him......not the best situation.

You rubbed the back of your neck replying with a nervous 'I'll think about it' before you got off of Shoto's lap.

Shoto wanted to wrap his arms around your enticing frame and tell that guy that you were his and not up for grabs. But instead he watched you walk away to god knows where.

You rounded the corner to an unknown hall and leaned against the wall sighing. You were conflicted with emotions. Should you just move on or hold out and see if Shoto returns feelings?

You gripped you shirt over your heart and hung your head.

You stayed there until the bell rung, making you sigh and walked to class. "I can't let go of Shoto...." you said to yourself. Your usually pepy attitude returned as you walked in the room.

You walked over to your desk while Aizawa walked into the room. "I'm tired. We're done here." Aizawa face planted on the floor. Everyone blinked to see if he was serious and when he didn't move, the coast was clear. Everyone was talking and laughing while having fun.

Ochaco pulled a bunch of lollipops out of her bag. "Who wants one!" She sang, making everyone pile over eachother. Once you got one for you and Shoto, you swayed back over to his desk and stuck the lollipop in his mouth.

He raised an eyebrow making you giggle. "Come on Shoto. You must have had a lollipop before!" You said sticking your own in your mouth.

Shoto shook his head, still registering the flavor you gave him. "Watermelon?" He questioned holding the candy in one cheek. You nodded. "Yep! And mine's strawberry!" You took the lollipop out of your mouth with a 'pop' and started running your tounge across it.

You were watching Bakugou trying to kill Deku again, but Shoto's eyes were on you. The lewd way you licked the lollipop make him excited as he could imagine you doing that to his di-"Shoto?" You waved your hand in front of his face.

He realized he had zoned out and had a rather big problem down below. You held the lollipop in one hand and put the other on your hip. Leaning down you whispered into his ear: "If you like what you see Shoto, why don't you take it?"

"Don't tempt me (Y/n)." He mummbled so you could barley hear him.

You winked at him as you stood back up and went to go talk to some other people.

Scratch what he said before, he had a REALLY BIG PROBLEM.

It felt like time had had flied when it was time to head home. Everyone cleared the stuff and left leaving you alone in the classroom. You packed up your things and smiled to yourself at how funny Shoto was today.

Once you were ready you headed out the door and into the hallway.l, when you ran across (R/n). "(Y/n)!" He said walking toward you. You gave him a smile hoping he wasn't going to ask again.

"Have you thought about it yet?"

You internally screamed at the fact it had only been a few hours and he is asking you this again.

Shoto rounded the corner to come face to face with you and (R/n) extremely close to eachother. He saw (R/n) grab your hand as you cheeks tinted pink. "I love you." (R/n) confessed.