Reyna - Chapter 9

• Dedicated to Melisa :)

Okay! Here's the second part! You guys must know writing this chapter was a hard task. It's 12:15 a.m. and I've just finished. I really hope you guys like it! I wonder if you can relate the feeling Reyna will get ;) All Rights to Rick blah blah blah.

PLEASE ENJOY!!!!!!!

Peace out.

 They got to the lake really fast. Jason took Reyna by the wrists and held her in front of him. He was breathing heavily. Reyna couldn't resist against Jason's strength, so she looked into his eyes. They were so full of sadness... but they also had that  electrifying energy that made her shiver. Jason spoke at last:

"Reyna... I've been thinking... I've been feeling...  " He seemed to be struggling for words. He gulped and tried to continue but his throat made a choking sound. Reyna suddenly realized he was sobbing, holding a storm in those beautiful blue eyes. And as tears tracked down his cheeks, it started to rain. Reyna felt a strange lump in her throat. She wanted to hug him, to tell him how much she had missed him. How much she had cried and dreamed of him. But she didn't know what to do now that Piper was on the way. She could only say "Jason, what's wrong?" 

He sat on the mud and sank his head in his hands, looking miserable. It began to rain harder. A thunder boomed across the sky.

"Jason" She sat next to him and put her arm around him. He rested his head in her shoulder and Reyna couldn't help but shiver. 

At last, Jason managed " Do you know how lonely I've felt? Do ya? Have you got any idea of how it feels to be taken away from home and not rememering anything? Not even remember the people you love?" At that he turned to Reyna. She womdered if he was talking about her and that thought sent a warm sensation to her toes. She forgot about the rain. "I was in danger, and alone. Now that I come back home, I still feel like a complete stranger. I'm still alone. And now that conceited guy, Perseus Jackson, comes here, goes to Alaska, and all of a sudden he's the leader."

"Jason, no one could ever forget you're our leader"

Jason exploded and got to his feet. Thunder shook the Earth. "YOU DON'T GET IT! I DONT WANT TO FEEL JUST THE LEADER. I WANT TO FEEL LIKE I'VE GOT A HOME IN HERE! I want to feel I've got a family! And since that guy came here, I've got none of that. Everything is vanishing. Even... even you!"

That was what detonated the bomb inside Reyna.She got to her feet to and pushed Jason in the chest with her finger. "Oh, STOP! THAT'S ENOUGH! Do you think you've been the only one who has suffered? That you've been the only one who's been lonely? Just think of me having Octavian pestering me with questions and prophecies and asking me to give him your place!. Plus, Rome is Rome!. We need someone we can follow. We have rules Jason, not only wishes. The Romans chose Percy as Praetor cause we needed him" She stopped to take a breath and said shyly "but that doesn't mean I didn't need you. "

They looked at each other stunned. They had revealed every single feeling of their insides. Crying, they wrapped each other in a hug. Jason took a wet strand of Reyna's hair and cupped her chin in his hands so they were face to face. Reyna rested her forehead against his and sighed. "I've missed you so bad..."

When he kissed her, Reyna felt like a lightning full of tenderness and passion had strucked her. As their lips brushed, Reyna wanted to transmit him everything she had held back for months.

But the moment had to end somehow. Octavian's voice was heard all over Camp Jupiter.

"YOU'RE A DEAD MAN PERSEUS JACKSON! I SWEAR!"