Jc Caylen Imagine

The Dream
I looked up at the clouds as they passed by. Swiftly. The more I stared up at them the faster they went. I scrunched my hands up in the grass. I could feel dirt squeeze it's way between my fingernails but I didn't care.
"Ugh the sun feels so goooooood." Jc said as he folded his arm across my waist. "Yea. It does." I said with a small smile.
The wind blew gently against us. I could hear the trees speaking as the wind twisted its way through its branches. At peace. I was at peace with...everything.
"You're so beautiful." I break my stare from the fast moving clouds and look over at Jc. He's staring hard. At my lips, my nose, my eyes. I never knew how much I missed him until now, looking into his beautiful brown glazed eyes. I've always loved the way he looked at me.
"Jc I've missed you so much. Where did you go?" I asked finally turning my whole body towards him. "I was always here. I was waiting for you this whole time." He said with a small chuckle. I smiled. "Well don't ever think about leaving me again. Okay? I was dying to see you." I tapped the tip of his nose with my finger to show I was serious. "Alright, alright. I won't. But it's all up to you." He said grabbing my chin gently.
I didn't understand quite what he meant when he said "up to me" but I didn't want to think about it in this moment. I just wanted to feel his lips on mine. It had been so long since I've felt his touch. The warmth of his lips against mine. Almost as if I was craving it.
I looked into his eyes and leaned in. Slowly. It was almost as if I wanted it to happen but I didn't want it to begin and then end. My eyes closed slowly as his lips were almost against mine. "I love you." Jc whispered.
I woke up in a sweat. "Another one." I said trying to catch my breath. It felt like I had run a marathon. I got out of bed sloppily and went to the kitchen down the hall. I got the Cheerios and the milk out to make myself a bowl of cereal. I knew I wasn't going to be able to go back to sleep.
I launched myself onto the couch and pulled my phone out to watch some YouTube. I scrolled down the recommended videos to see if anything interesting had been posted. One video in particular had caught my eye. It featured Jc.
It read We're Getting Married! In big white letters on my screen.
"Just be happy for him (y/n)" I said as I stared at the bright white screen. "She's beautiful. I'm sure the sex is great. It was for me." I said as I snickered to myself. I slowly rubbed my finger over the screen where his face was. "Shit (y/n) you gotta get over him." I said.
I slowly scrolled up looking for new videos to watch. The sun slowly rose outside hiding behind some city buildings. A new day was beginning.

Hi hoes! Lol yea I was gone for a while. And I know this is crap but it's whatever lol wonfkebsokss I don't know if I'll continue I only feel like writing on some days and I JUST updated to a new and better phone. I just like to write what's on my mind even if it doesn't make sense but lemme stop blabbering lejnfbsbs bye
- Nina