Kian Lawley Imagine

Snapchat Filters
"Kian stop!" I say pushing his phone away from my face as he tries to put a snapchat filter on my face.

"I don't want to be on your snapchat." I giggle.

"Why not?" Kian asks me chuckling.

"Cause I just don't want to be, now let me do my project." I say looking back down at the paper I had been writing.

Kian lets out a big huff, rolls his eyes, and plops on my bed next to my desk. It was quiet for a few moments until my phone started to go off with a "pop" every time I got a snapchat notification. I was getting lots of them and I could already guess who it was from. I pick up my phone, unlock it and open snapchat. I answered my streaks and then scrolled down to Kian.

I clicked the little red box and began to watch his 50 sec slide of pictures he sent me of him using the snapchat filters. I couldn't help but laugh at how deformed his face looked when the filters would glitch on his face. I look back at him on the bed, now crying from laughter, and he smiles. I had forgot about my project at that moment and started sending him wacky pictures back. We sat there for a good 10 minutes just laughing and sending pictures.

"Ok ok." I said still laughing. "Now let me finish my project and I swear we can finish this up."

I looked at Kian too make sure he understood but the next thing I know his phone is faced at me. He's recording me. I lunged at the camera only to realize that he already finish recording and quickly posted it to his story.

"KIAAAAAAN!" I screamed.

"Sorry not sorry." Kian said laughing up a storm.

I looked on my story and the sad/cute snapchat filter was on my face and I mid way lunging at the camera. I try not to laugh but it's too late and I break out into a fit of giggles.

"Kian I fucking hate you." I say laughing.

Ok so hi I know I haven't been here for a long time. I'm in 9th grade now and i still suck at writing yaaay. But anyways this is tragic so if your face was like :-/ at the end of the story I'm not surprised cause mine was too.